Home

Serving with stars in Top Spin 3

This is a discussion on Serving with stars in Top Spin 3 within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Serving with stars in Top Spin 3

Yes, I know this is yesterday's topic and above that it is rather specific too, but I don't know where else to turn. I wanted to try a tennis game and Top Spin 3 seemed like a good place to start.

So, I'm in "tennis school" and right now I'm practicing servers and it goes well. If it wasn't for those *stars*:

You are supposed to hit a square with the serving power of two stars. But for the life of me, I don't understand how to serve with none, one, two or three stars; it seems completely arbitrary to me. Fact is, I tried to serve (pull and release with A [I'm having an Xbox 360], aim with LS) exactly the same way ten+ times, and ended up with several ***, a couple of ** and *, and several none -- even though my serves were pretty much identical...!

I have no idea how to adjust to serve according to the stars. Help much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2014, 05:36 AM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
uggs austr

Also,uggs australia nederland online shop, Lucille Zappy from Old Bridge stopped by today with some scarves she made. I find this is very impressive. Lucille bought a bunch of hats and scarves at the end of the season last winter that were on clearance sale for next to nothing ($.50,uggs garantie, she said). " Whatever is natural is wrong," was for centuries the shibbo leth of our spiritual taskmasters, and that doctrine has borne its fruit in the reckless disregard of our natural intuitions. The shocking taste of a poisonous weed or liquid is generally accepted as a prima facie proof of its wholesomeness, and many millions of acres,uggs jimmy choo shoes, plowed and harrowed with highly improved apparatus,ugg jimmy choo galerie lafayette, are wasted on the production of not only useless but positively pernicious harvests. Our prohibition orators bewail the vast area of arable soil wasted on distillery crops,waar kan ik uggs online kopen, but in the eyes of science the alcohol habit is only a special form of the stimulant vice,uggs in new york city store, which, in the course of the last fifty years,uggs kids bijenkorf, has assumed more gigantic proportions than in the most bibulous era of pagan an tiquity. Of course,ugg bailey button bomber ebay, because this is Vegas, there is more than one outlet mall. Don be sucked into the glorified strip mall down by the airport; the one you want is Las Vegas Premium Outlets, on the fringes of the downtown area, right off of I 5. What you find: $20 T shirts and sneakers on clearance at Ed Hardy,nep ugg websites, 50 percent off at Michael Kors,uggs amerika bestellen, Anne Fontaine and Coach. There was a very brief period of sleet before dawn and then a couple of hours of freezing rain around sunrise,ugg boots australia made, followed by cold rain thereafter. Given the sleet report and the temperatures, it seems possible that at least some places in the general region may have gotten some snow that day, although a check of some other sites like Chapel Hill, Durham, Rocky Mount and Oxford also turned up reports of precipitation but not snow. Moving ahead,ugg jimmy choo gold, there were two more Wednesdays in that March, and on the fourth Wednesday clear skies were reported all day long,forum goedkope uggs, while on the fifth Wednesday over an inch of rain fell, with temperatures in the 60s most of the day. Quite easy to wear and B. Shouldn date as quickly as say aubergine or lipstick pink (ridiculous names are what I do for a living please don mock). So if you fancy adding a little bit of Camel or brown (also a key colour) we have sourced some of our favourite new footwear in brown and camel tones,uggs nederland maten. "At first,marktplaats uggs maat 41, I was kind of disappointed that we didn't get to do more hands on nursing," said Catherine Davis, a senior nursing student. "I was hoping for more interaction with patients who live here, but I think we'll build those relationships in time. I know the university wants to go back. uggs bestellen in amerika deel 4 5634 goedkopen uggs 2077 ugg store new york hours 6678 uggs online kopen betrouwbaar 7407

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »