Home

WWE RAW & Smackdown Thread

This is a discussion on WWE RAW & Smackdown Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-18-2024, 01:43 PM   #2857
Horror Movie Guru

Dead2009's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE RAW & Smackdown Thread

Since Drew "quit" and they have the partnership going with TNA....maybe they can have him show up on TNA programming a couple of times until he shows up to take out Punk. Have him team up with Joe Hendry to take out First Class.

Old 06-18-2024, 06:31 PM   #2858
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

So Braun was taken out by them, also we got Cross but not Bliss. Could Braun have been attacked for refusing to join them? Will Nikki target Alexa when she returns? I could see Braun & Alexa wanting to stay away from it, they say it's in their past and they are moving on. Yet Uncle Howdy won't let them move on, kinda like how eventually the Bloodline will get to Jey and drag him back into this new Bloodline arc.

Speaking of Jey, his interview after the show was hilarious. A bunch of his co-workers, and assuming his boss Triple H all got killed and he's out there like, I'm going to win MITB, YEET, etc. The interviewer says how Jey summoned the Fireflies essentially blaming Jey for what happened, and Jey was like yeah I don't want no part of it they can have the fireflies back lol.
Old 06-18-2024, 06:36 PM   #2859

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
So Braun was taken out by them, also we got Cross but not Bliss. Could Braun have been attacked for refusing to join them? Will Nikki target Alexa when she returns? I could see Braun & Alexa wanting to stay away from it, they say it's in their past and they are moving on. Yet Uncle Howdy won't let them move on, kinda like how eventually the Bloodline will get to Jey and drag him back into this new Bloodline arc.

Speaking of Jey, his interview after the show was hilarious. A bunch of his co-workers, and assuming his boss Triple H all got killed and he's out there like, I'm going to win MITB, YEET, etc. The interviewer says how Jey summoned the Fireflies essentially blaming Jey for what happened, and Jey was like yeah I don't want no part of it they can have the fireflies back lol.
Jey at least got back after being in the crowd probably trying to make his way back to his locker.

Cathy was the one probably just hanging out backstage while all her coworkers were getting killed off and she's just waiting there to finish her job for the night.
Old 06-18-2024, 09:23 PM   #2860

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Another death stemming from last night.

https://x.com/indi_hartwell/status/1803118012309938207

RIP Index

https://x.com/RonKillings/status/1803154196721553539

They are called WyattSick6, Truth the 6th member!

Last edited by Majingir; 06-18-2024 at 09:29 PM.
Old 06-18-2024, 09:53 PM   #2861
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Spectacular episode of Raw. So much good stuff. And of course the June Storyline Launch.

I don't know how yall can see who was what and who died and whatever else. Outside of Gable I couldn't see ****. I must be blind as ****.

Really cool.

Just hope it goes somewhere. The Wyatt stuff never really went anywhere. It was just cool looking but didn't mean anything. This stuff has to do something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2024, 12:19 AM   #2862
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31
I don't know how yall can see who was what and who died and whatever else. Outside of Gable I couldn't see ****. I must be blind as ****.
Except Gable who they focused the camera on, I think people are just seeing who they want to see. Looked like a bunch of random no-name guys under the fog to me too. I think it was more about selling the effect of chaos vs them murdering anyone specific (aside from Gable, as mentioned).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31
Just hope it goes somewhere. The Wyatt stuff never really went anywhere. It was just cool looking but didn't mean anything. This stuff has to do something.
There's no way to say this without sounding like an *******, but from that perspective this time might be better without having Bray there.

Obviously a huge positive of his creativity is that he had ideas for a bunch of stuff that was very different for wrestling. There's a whole world around this one character that would make no sense to explain on its own but makes perfect sense if you'd been watching the whole time and saw the different versions of the Bray Wyatt and his interactions with the rest of the roster. The blow-off matches to his feuds really never paid off but the stories as a whole really reward you for paying attention and seeing it through.

The downside to that creativity being that by some accounts (and I think they showed a little of this on that documentary in April) he could be a little too invested in one specific vision for how his characters were portrayed. I would imagine that contributed to his stuff sometimes going in circles as they tried to mesh his and WWE's ideas together. This group might be more flexible in that regard.
Old 06-19-2024, 03:37 AM   #2863
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Totally agreed. And I don't think it's callous or anything to say.

I didn't see some "grand visionary" stuff. He was a character that was supernatural and it evolved into some more supernatural type stuff. It's not much more complicated than that. I definitely liked him but always got derailed in some form or fashion.

We'll see what this stable does.
Old 06-20-2024, 09:05 AM   #2864
All Star

OVR: 2

Apparently in one of the QR videos theh said “you stopped being grateful” or something like that. That could explain Gable. He’s stopped using his “Thank You” catchphrase lately.

Also I’m now convinced he was the only actual wrestler taken out. The rest is people seeing things that aren’t actually there.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »