Home

WrestleMania XXVII

This is a discussion on WrestleMania XXVII within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-23-2011, 02:42 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 55
Re: WrestleMania XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagic
And could somebody please explain to me what the hell The Rock is going to do as "host" of Wrestlemania? I mean really. What does a host do? I still haven't figured that out yet.
Basically the same crap that the guest hosts for Monday Night Raw used to do... which isn't much.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:37 PM   #18
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagic

Taker vs. HHH

Is this suppose to be a career vs career match? As in, if Trips wins, Taker retires and vice-versa? That's what HHH keeps making it seem like with his "If I beat Taker, he dies with the streak. And if I can't beat Taker at WM I'll die trying." Anyways, I think Taker wins. Not clean. I have a feeling Shawn Michaels is going to interfere. HHH is going to have the Undertaker beat and just before he goes for the pin, BOOM, Sweet Chin Music. Shawn's reasoning being that if he wasn't able to beat Taker at Mania, he just couldn't let Trips be the one to do it.
What I actually thinking might happen is HHH wins possibly with help from HBK and that both him and Taker then retire. Taker wouldn't have his streak and HHH would will have broken it and having nothing left as he keeps mentioning. the only thing left is breaking the streak.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:44 PM   #19
MVP

Dirty Turtles's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
What I actually thinking might happen is HHH wins possibly with help from HBK and that both him and Taker then retire. Taker wouldn't have his streak and HHH would will have broken it and having nothing left as he keeps mentioning. the only thing left is breaking the streak.
I will stop watching wrestling if this happens.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:55 PM   #20
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
I dunno. If this were Taker's last WM, I might be more inclined to think so (and think it could actually play well if it works as putting over a future star), but I would be surprised (and highly disappointed) if it goes down like that.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:44 PM   #21
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Turtles
I will stop watching wrestling if this happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
I dunno. If this were Taker's last WM, I might be more inclined to think so (and think it could actually play well if it works as putting over a future star), but I would be surprised (and highly disappointed) if it goes down like that.

Well then for both of you I hope I am wrong. But they are both coming to the end of the careers I think and if the streak end and HHH breaks it then neither of them have much left to do IMO.

Unless of course, HHH starts a fued with Sheamus again but I just have a feeling ths might be a way for them to both retire.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2011, 01:53 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 0

I like the idea of HBK interfering, but Taker still coming out on top. It will add even more mystique to the streak, that "DX" couldn't even stop it together.
Old 03-27-2011, 04:00 AM   #23
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

I don't want Michaels to interfere. He's done....let it be.
Old 03-27-2011, 05:34 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31
I don't want Michaels to interfere. He's done....let it be.
This.

I'm actually looking forward to a nice, back and forth, hard fought, 25+ minute clean victory by Taker.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »