Home

WWE '12 Universe 2.0 news coming Wednesday

This is a discussion on WWE '12 Universe 2.0 news coming Wednesday within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-19-2011, 09:10 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: WWE '12 Universe 2.0 news coming Wednesday

Hey did u happen to see any new cutscenes? if so what were they? and did u see any superstars with alternate/civilian attires that I didnt see in RTWM?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2011, 09:39 AM   #42
Rookie

And another thing: How many matches can u have per show? and can u make your own #1 contender matches?
Old 10-19-2011, 09:42 AM   #43
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Matches were 5 a show, up 1 from last year. Superstars only had 3/4 I believe. So whatever show you make on Thursday will have less matches.

Did not see new cutscenes that I noticed, but they were better placed than a guy sitting front row randomly every show.

Still in wrestling gear, reason is that the character models are caked on, so can't just add clothing options. That's why the Nexus armband last year couldn't be moved or adjusted for Wade Barrett and others. It was actually a part of him.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 10-19-2011, 09:49 AM   #44
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6

so how does setting belts for a new show and rankings work together?

For instance say I make the Thursday show Ring of Honor and use all caws on that show. Now, I will want to set the World Championship Belt as my main belt, another mid level belt to use as the Television title and give them some tag titles as well.

So here are my questions

1. If I take the World Title off Smackdown, what happens on their show? Do I have to replace it with something?

2. If I assign them one of the other belts, say the WCW championship, will they have rankings for that belt or are rankings still only for WWE, World, US, Intercontinental and Tag belts?

3. Can you split the tag belts like they used to be and have two separate sets of rankings?

4. Is there still just one announce team?

5. I saw one of the achievements has something to do with getting 75% momentum in Universe with a caw... how does that work... is this like the popularity thing in GM mode? God I hope not.

6. Can you still give a caw any ratings you wish... we don't have to build them up through pointless grinding do we?

7. Do you still see like the World champion competing for the US belt?

Thanks EG
Old 10-19-2011, 09:52 AM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Matches were 5 a show, up 1 from last year. Superstars only had 3/4 I believe. So whatever show you make on Thursday will have less matches.

Did not see new cutscenes that I noticed, but they were better placed than a guy sitting front row randomly every show.

Still in wrestling gear, reason is that the character models are caked on, so can't just add clothing options. That's why the Nexus armband last year couldn't be moved or adjusted for Wade Barrett and others. It was actually a part of him.
Thanks for the answers but to the last one... No i meant like how Barrett and others have Suits on in the RTWM trailer... u see any other attires like that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2011, 09:53 AM   #46
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrentonbuck
so how does setting belts for a new show and rankings work together?

For instance say I make the Thursday show Ring of Honor and use all caws on that show. Now, I will want to set the World Championship Belt as my main belt, another mid level belt to use as the Television title and give them some tag titles as well.

So here are my questions

1. If I take the World Title off Smackdown, what happens on their show? Do I have to replace it with something?

2. If I assign them one of the other belts, say the WCW championship, will they have rankings for that belt or are rankings still only for WWE, World, US, Intercontinental and Tag belts?

3. Can you split the tag belts like they used to be and have two separate sets of rankings?

4. Is there still just one announce team?

5. I saw one of the achievements has something to do with getting 75% momentum in Universe with a caw... how does that work... is this like the popularity thing in GM mode? God I hope not.

6. Can you still give a caw any ratings you wish... we don't have to build them up through pointless grinding do we?

7. Do you still see like the World champion competing for the US belt?

Thanks EG
1. You can replace Smackdown's title with whatever belt you want.

2. Ranking are set for each show's titles.

3. Did not mess with tag belts, sorry

4. Yes, just Cole/Lawler

5. I'll let the IGN review explain that better, I didn't mess with actually doing too many matches myself in Universe, did mostly simming through it and played out things like the Rumble, MitB, and the Draft night (winner gets the draft pick).

6. Yes

7. Possible, but not as bad. The ratings are still not perfect.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 10-19-2011, 09:54 AM   #47
Rookie

Thanks for the answers but to the last one... No i meant like how Barrett and others have Suits on in the RTWM trailer... u see any other attires like that? oh and what about #1 contender matches can we have them whenever we choose?
Old 10-19-2011, 09:56 AM   #48
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer

2. Ranking are set for each show's titles.
So does that mean only for the same belts as last year or does that mean each show has a World, Mid level and tag rankings that you can put what ever belt in there you want? If it works like last year, then there is no way to have a world title for each show? You are limited to just two?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »