Home

Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

This is a discussion on Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going? within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2012, 11:56 AM   #705
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

maybe it's my settings, idk...but I can't get any injuries.

I've had a lot of blood in matches, chairs, finishers on concrete, many ppl carried out on stretchers. Cena hurt Trips, got him carried off, then attacked him on the way out, still no injury. HHH was absolutely destroyed in that match by Heel Cena....and it was an iron man...losing 8-2.

CPU kept booking Bobby Hennan (deadbrand), and I got tired of changing it...so I said ok, Samoa Joe, have it....with sole purpose of injuring him. I literally got tired of beating him so bad. His whole body was red (grapple icon), at least 7 sets of finishers, half outside, chairs and tables. Dude was back next week.

Is it an individual attribute (ie durability), or a global setting that affects/controls injuries?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2012, 12:12 PM   #706
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

I don't update my Universe in here very much -- although I should since I forget some of what's happening at times lol -- but I just had an awesome moment.

I was in the first RAW after the Fatal 4 Way PPV and didn't have anything brewing for my main event, so I threw together a Cena/Jericho match (both faces) with intentions of having Jericho chair shot Cena and turn heel late into the match.

Those plans got turned upside down though when during Cena's entrance, Kane (current day version) attacked him to make his first appearance in my Universe. Jericho took advantage and won clean, but as he was leaving the ring post-match, Sheamus' theme hit and he appeared at the top of the stage (he had been out for the past few months with what the game called a "serious" injury), only to run down to ringside, slam Jericho into the ring post and throw him into the steel steps to end the show.

Sometime this game just makes magic. But then other times it tries to push Michael McGillicutty to main event status by beating down both Triple H and Stone Cold at the same time.

Old 01-31-2012, 12:33 PM   #707
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOOSECANNON
God damn it! As I was writing this card, I clicked on something and it went away...always write on a microsoft word beforehand, kids.

GM Note: I'm using both Smackdown and Impact to have this Pay Per View:

X-Division Title Match: Austin Aires (Champ) vs. D'Angelo Dinero. Aires retains via rear underhook bridge suplex.

Knockouts Title Match: Layla (Champ) vs. Michelle McCool. Ms. McCool landed the Faith Breaker. New TNA Knockouts Champion! (Makes up for her "Loser Leaves WWE" loss to Layla, now, doesn't it..)

Unified Tag Team Title Match: Power Trip 0 Crimson & Matt Morgan (Champions) vs. Wild Card - Samoa Joe & Mason Ryan. Cutscene: nWo's Mr. Perfect & Big Poppa Pump attack the champions before the match. While Morgan landed a Hellavator brainbuster, it wasn't enough to overcome the initial beating. Joe landed one of his famous modified suplexes for the surprise win. New Unified Tag Team Champions, Wild Card!!

#1 Contender's X-Division Match: Alex Shelley vs. Tyson Kidd. Despite interference from Natalya, the Sliced Bread and Camel Clutch were enough to get the shot at Aires.

Monster’s Ball – Backstage Brawl: Abyss vs. The Joker. Both came dress for the occasion, as Abyss went full Asylum outfit, while Joker sported Nurse -- skirt and all. These matches go way too short. Can anyone explain why? They'd also be so much cooler with other workers (be it, labor, divas or superstars) trying to avoid the madness backstage. Joker won by smashing Abyss through a car windshield, though.

6-Man “Legends” Tag: Hulk Hogan, Sting, & Goldberg vs. Kurt Angle, Ric Flair and Jeff Jarrett. If you're currently watching TNA, you know the boyd are over in the UK. This match isn't that far off from what they're doing over there. Despite domination from Team Hogan, JJ landed the Stroke and both Sting & Berg REFUSED to prevent the pinfall! The, uh!

TNA Championship – Ladder Match: Jeff Hardy (Champion) vs. Bobby Roode (#1 Contender) vs. James Storm (Royal Rumble winner). OMGGGGG Best Match Ever! It's an absolute sin I didn't youtube this video for y'all. Highlights: There were thousands. I think Hard broke Mankind's record for most death-defying bumps in one match. This was a seriously amazing Ladder match that features plenty of Last Call Superkicks from Storm, Hardy running over the top rope on a ladder to plancha on both Bobby and James outside. Roode Suplexing Storm off the top of the ladder. Hardy nailing the Swanton on Roode from the ladder top. Close-calls. Just amazing. Admittingly, it is majorly difficult to get to that top and hold onto that strap without the other boys messing with ya. However, I landed the Twist of Fight at the perfect time on roode while avoiding Storm's finisher into another neckbreaker. Winner and STILL TNA Heavyweight Champion: JEFFFFFFFF.... HARDYYYYYY!!!!!

Now onto Wrestlemania!!!!!!!

GM Note: B/c I went with A.A.O. before Mania, I'm now able to have a full Mania card with primarily WWE superstars. It's a shame we can't set up more than 6 matches for Mania, but that just how it go! Talk to you guys tomorrow night after the patch.

And.. hope you are all enjoying Royal Rumble tonight!
Sounds like a helluva show. You, by any chance have an clue what keywords you searched in CC for an AAO ring? Need it!
Old 01-31-2012, 04:12 PM   #708
Rookie

SHaynes23's Arena

OVR: 17

Just starting posting my universe in the other sports dynasty thread. Just wanted to post it here in case any of you wanted to go check it out.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:32 PM   #709
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Last Week on Monday Night Raw
  • Demolition thought they had it in the bad when Kozlov announced his teammate Santino wouldn't be healthy enough to fight. Despite a cheap shot by Ax, Kozlov went on to overpower the duo for a improbable victory. With Santino back, with Demolition decide to back off?
  • The Iron Senator was handed his first loss since winning the United States Championship belt. Will he get his revenge on former teammate Zack Ryder tonight on RAW?
  • Big Show and Alex Riley have been having some issues, but can they bring things together for another victory over Del Rio and Swagger?
  • Its rumored Stone Cold will be in the crowd to watch Triple H take on Rey Mysterio in his return to RAW. Will anything come of it?
Monday Night Raw

Del Rio/Swagger vs Riley: Who didn't see this coming? Big Show decided not to show up, leaving Riley for a butt kicking. It didn't take long before Del Rio finished him off, making him tap.

Rating: **, Del Rio/Swagger win by tap submission

Demolition v Santino/Kozlov (c): Santino makes a great return after being out last week, giving the old Cobra attack. Kozlov ran over to Smash and gave him boot to the face knocking him out and leaving Santino wide open to pin Ax.

Rating: **, Santino/Kozlov win by pinfall.

Zack Ryder v Iron Senator (c): This match was a lot of fun. The match went back and forth until Ryder was about to land a Zack Attack when the Iron Senator reversed it and put him into a Shock Drop. But wait, McGillicutty is back! He keeps the ref away from making a pin, but as he's yelling into the ring at The Iron Senator, Santinto hops out from the crowd and gives him the Santino DDT. The Iron Senator doesn't waste this second opportunity and give Zack Ryder one last Shock Drop. 1..2...3!

Rating: ***, Iron Senator wins by pinfall.

Triple H (c) v Rey Mysterio: Rey Mysterio is making his return to the WWE, and there is a ton of hype surrounding the match. Mysterio kicked off fast against the WWE Champion Triple H, but a reversed 619 led to a Pedigree that just about put Mysterio's lights out. 1...2.. Wait! Stone Cold is here to interrupt the match! Myserio takes advantage and converts on the 619 at last. But it wasn't enough to pin The Game, as he kicked out and gave Mysterio one more furious Pedigree. 1...2...3.. See ya at Extreme Rules, Stone Cold.

Rating: ****, Triple H wins by pinfall.

Show Summary:

It started off a little slow, but the 3rd match and Main Event sparked Raw to a solid showing before Extreme Rules. Can't wait to see how things play out!

Rating: ***

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10

Last edited by BenGerman; 02-01-2012 at 02:26 PM.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:48 PM   #710
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

At Backlash...Dibiase just jobbed to the Funkasaurus for the US strap hahahahahahahahha.

Old 02-01-2012, 12:51 AM   #711
Rookie

Grumpykore's Arena

OVR: 5
Icon12 Re: Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

[quote=LOOSECANNON;2043320407]RAW was a classic tonight. RR was entertaining, despite not being great--but the fed def made up for it with Jericho, Taker, RKO, HHH, etc.!!! I'm psyched for E.C. as well. Great main event announced.

Freaking USA went over on the limit for RAW lastnight, so i was pissed and wanted to hear is Jonny got got!..but come to find out UT made his return!..youtube 30min later and watched!..not as cool as regular show times, but heah it is great to have the deadman back on TV!

I'm on the fence right now too...I'm going to get all the DLC but not sure if I should get the patch. Maybe this will be the last of the patches for WWE12...

People are saying that The kings commentary is non-existent now. Is that a game killer IDK.
Let me know what your doing..I think my game plays just fine!..just need my DLC-right now!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2012, 01:16 AM   #712
Rookie

Grumpykore's Arena

OVR: 5

I guess if I want my DLC3 i paid for I forced to DL the patch!..WTF..Really..Really!...

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »