Home

WWE RAW 6/19/17: THE Guy Makes THE Announcement

This is a discussion on WWE RAW 6/19/17: THE Guy Makes THE Announcement within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2017, 02:02 AM   #33
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: WWE RAW 6/19/17: THE Guy Makes THE Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Why! I hate WWE booking too much at times.

They better turn this into a trade asap. Cass to SD for AA or something. Cass and Carmella on SD would work as heel pair. Needs to happen. Anything else and I feel like they'll ruin everything.

WWE just suck's at handling people who got over in nxt.
What is your obsession with this trade, man?
Old 06-20-2017, 03:51 AM   #34
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2

Things I enjoyed on this week's RAW were the Roman Reigns/Samoa Joe promo and their match. It started off slow but picked up eventually and then the ambulance showed up with a returning Braun Stroman. Huge pop he got. Loved the finish of the match and what followed. Nice to see the Hardyz face someone else besides Cesaro and Sheamus. The Titus brand continues to intrigue me as well although there are times I feel like maybe he should be used a manager more than performer.

Finn Balor is directionless. It's obvious. Poor guy. Poor Bo Dallas on losing like always. I was going to be disappointed if Ambrose got the upperhand on Miz again but glad Miz was able to get two new guys to join his entourage. Two jobbers who have nothing to do and teaming up again (Bo Dallas and Axel). Fine with me. This Rollins/Wyatt feud is kinda weak. They have no reason to feud with each other. And Wyatt always loses a feud. The Women's segment was okay but I seriously have lost interest in many of them. Looks like they are trying to involve all the Women now after seeing what Smackdown has done? At least Bayley's pop was good.

Lastly, the big reveal of the attacker. I enjoyed the segment. Was predictable but they executed it very well. Cass had a nice promo to explain himself too. Now I just wonder where this takes the two guys and if they can go far on their own or end up reuniting in the future.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:35 AM   #35
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

If they continue the split, I think Enzo could be a star in the Cruiserweight division. He could really liven it up especially if they add Kalisto as well.

Big Cass is the one I worry about. There are already too many good heels on RAW. Braun, Joe, Bray, Miz, Brock can fill that role, Reigns as well, and Elias and Apollo have serious potential as heels.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2017, 10:19 AM   #36

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
What is your obsession with this trade, man?
AA are doing nothing on SD and could be like WGTT on raw with angle. And Cass /Carmella pairing works too, way better than Ellsworth. Even more so now with Carmella holding mitb and Cass heel.
Old 06-20-2017, 01:21 PM   #37

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Joe vs Reigns in a meaningless match with zero buildup is why I don't watch Raw or Smackdown, and why big matches are so rare. And the funny thing is, I thought that was their first match against each other. Turns out they wrestled in Feb. Seems like with PPVs every single month, you could save a match like and make it special. Now if they do that at a PPV nobody cares. And I doubt it resulted in a ratings bump, since that 3rd hour is death after a long show of commercial breaks.

Also, if you are an Enzo fan, I think you just saw the beginning of the end of his relevance in WWE. I see 50/50 to downright jobbing in his future.
Old 06-20-2017, 01:37 PM   #38
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1

I just don't get how they think they need more singles competitors on Raw and less tag teams. Enzo isn't a singles guy either.

Also it seemed like heading into Mania that they were gonna get their first title reign but then Hardy's returned and now they're broken up? The writing is just awful. Vince needs out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Old 06-20-2017, 01:52 PM   #39

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Even if Cass gets singles push, Enzo as manager would be good. If one or both fail, wonder how WWE plans to put them back together if they do.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:47 PM   #40
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
I just don't get how they think they need more singles competitors on Raw and less tag teams. Enzo isn't a singles guy either.

Also it seemed like heading into Mania that they were gonna get their first title reign but then Hardy's returned and now they're broken up? The writing is just awful. Vince needs out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It's not even that. For some reason, they don't think they can have two star face tag teams. The Hardyz being welcomed back by everyone was their demise, which is actually funny to me; Hardyz, Too Cool, Dudleyz, and E&C never had issues sharing the spotlight.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »