Home

WWE Smackdown 8/7/18: Everybody Knows WWE stands for....We Want Ellsworth....

This is a discussion on WWE Smackdown 8/7/18: Everybody Knows WWE stands for....We Want Ellsworth.... within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2018, 11:20 PM   #9

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE Smackdown 8/7/18: Everybody Knows WWE stands for....We Want Ellsworth....

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
The New Day is awesome and I hope they never break up.
New Day breaking up would like Jericho/KO Festival of Friendship and the Shield breaking up...COMBINED. Small part of me wants it to happen just because that moment will be so memorable, but I don't want to see this group break up. If they ever do, Kofi is likely retiring, Xavier ends up doing nothing, and Big E gets lost in the middle, probably on Main Event, not because they're not good, but because you know what WWE will do to guys.

Don't know how they haven't given New Day a WWE title run yet.
Old 08-08-2018, 03:43 AM   #10
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: WWE Smackdown 8/7/18: Everybody Knows WWE stands for....We Want Ellsworth....

Smackdown was decent this week. Fine opening promo from Orton who looks rejuvenated as a heel. Then we get Becky Lynch and Charlotte defeating the jobber team in the Iconics. AJ "I never main event my own show" Styles delivers a nice promo as well bringing up his past with Joe.

Lol at R-Truth saying he wants a match with Carmella in that backstage segment. Him jobbing to Shinsuke was needed. Best segment of the night has to go with the Miz/Bryan. Effective brawl in the back and with Bryan getting smashed on the back with that flower vase has to hurt. And I have no problem with the New Day becoming #1 contender for the Tag Titles again. Fun match they had with the Bar.
Old 08-08-2018, 04:03 PM   #11
All Star

BleacherBum2310's Arena

OVR: 24

I could watch the New Day/Uso's/BAR matches forever. 3 of the greatest tag teams the WWE has ever had. Perfection.

now if only RAW could get their tag team division on board.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »