Home

WWE SD Live 11/20/18: Thanksgiving Feast Fit for the GOAT

This is a discussion on WWE SD Live 11/20/18: Thanksgiving Feast Fit for the GOAT within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2018, 11:19 PM   #1
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
WWE SD Live 11/20/18: Thanksgiving Feast Fit for the GOAT

We may not have had a RAW thread but until that show gets better it's not worthy of weekly threads. Smackdown Live on the other hand..... despite what WWE wants us to think, is and will always be the A Show.

Daniel Bryan survived the Beast but now must turn his attention toward AJ Styles. Why did Daniel Bryan stoop so low to achieve his dreams of once again being WWE Champion?

Also, the WWE has announced a first time ever Thanksgiving Feast Fight where The New Day will take on the team of Cesaro, Sheamus and Big Show.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2018, 07:39 PM   #2
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE SD Live 11/20/18: Thanksgiving Feast Fit for the GOAT

WWE has announced a special Miz TV segment with Shane McMahon that they are calling "State Of The State"(real creative there). Shane posted on Twitter yesterday that "something is going to have change come Tuesday".
Old 11-20-2018, 08:11 PM   #3
All Star

OVR: 2

Huh well that was an interesting reaction from Paige. Wasn’t really expecting her to basically support Charolette.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-21-2018, 04:33 AM   #4
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2

What was the whole point of that Miz TV segment leading into that squash tag team match where the Miz squashed some local jobbers? I thought Shane was on his way to being a heel. I thought the Miz was being cheered like a face. Speaking of being a face, what is Charlotte now? She attacked Ronda Rousey at Survivor Series like a heel. Yet came out and cut a promo with a heelish tone and ended up destroying the Iconics soon after. I'm so confused right now.

The only things I enjoyed were the Daniel Bryan promo where he kept referring to himself in the 3rd person. This is a new direction for him. The Orton/Misterio match was fine for what it was but I still don't know why these two are feuding.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »