Home

WWE RAW 3/25/19: Super Cena To The Rescue? Will Joe accept McIntyre's Challenge

This is a discussion on WWE RAW 3/25/19: Super Cena To The Rescue? Will Joe accept McIntyre's Challenge within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2019, 11:07 PM   #17

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE RAW 3/25/19: Super Cena To The Rescue? Will Joe accept McIntyre's Challenge

LOL, HHH quoted the Spice Girls meme on Raw!

Putting HHH career on the line? Doesn't that just guarantee Batista loses? There MIGHT have been a chance Batista won at WM, but this stipulation makes those chances 0.
Old 03-25-2019, 11:21 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE RAW 3/25/19: Super Cena To The Rescue? Will Joe accept McIntyre's Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir

Putting HHH career on the line? Doesn't that just guarantee Batista loses? There MIGHT have been a chance Batista won at WM, but this stipulation makes those chances 0.
If you've been following this whole Batista-HHH situation for the last 4 years you would know there is/was 0 chance that HHH was losing. Batista's demand for coming back was a feud with Trips and he was going to put Trips over.
Old 03-25-2019, 11:24 PM   #19

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
If you've been following this whole Batista-HHH situation for the last 4 years you would know there is/was 0 chance that HHH was losing. Batista's demand for coming back was a feud with Trips and he was going to put Trips over.
I haven't followed any bit of anything that has happened off tv
Old 03-25-2019, 11:29 PM   #20
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir

I laughed so hard when he started quoting the song lyrics.

Wrestlemania 29 saw Triple H vs Brock Lesnar in a no holds barred match with Triple H's career on the line. Wrestlemania 35 sees Triple vs Batista in a no holds barred match with Triple H's career on the line. Just like Brock, Batista will lose.
Old 03-26-2019, 05:29 AM   #21
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2

What was the point of the Women's Beat the Clock Challenge again? I was lost at what was going on and why it was going on. The Champion usually never participate in this kind of challenge either. And it kinda made the Riott Squad look bad as a result. Speaking of bad, Finn Balor earns a Title opportunity by pinning Jinder Mahal in a handicap match that featured Lashley in it. We get it WWE. You want to protect Lashley in every means possible. I still know nothing about Aleister Black and Richochet and why they are tag teaming and beating the Revival in non-Title matches. Looks like Braun Stroman is going to be in another pointless segment at WM. This time, with the SNL guys.

I enjoyed the Rollins/Heyman promo and the McIntrye/Reigns promo though. Good work from everyone here and Roman's lines were short and straight to the point so that was good. I didnt mind the Sasha Banks/Bayley, Natalya/Beth segment as it was effective and happy to see the original Hart Foundation be inducted into the Hall of Fame. I thought the Angle/Samoa Joe match was going to suck but it was decent. Triple H's promo was pretty good as well. Started off as a joke but got serious. Lol at that main event match though. The Dean Ambrose jobbing tour continues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2019, 12:44 PM   #22

Majingir's Arena

There should be a Balor-Lashley/Lio "no contact clause" from now till WM. Not for their own good, but for WWEs own good. These 2 can't have a match or any physical interaction from now till WM.

Sad that a Balor match is the 1WM main card match I'm skipping (unless it kicks off the show, then there's no point taking a break).

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »