Home

WWE SD Live 5/7/19: The Best Tag Team Champions In The World

This is a discussion on WWE SD Live 5/7/19: The Best Tag Team Champions In The World within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2019, 06:23 PM   #1
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
WWE SD Live 5/7/19: The Best Tag Team Champions In The World

The Hardys run as SD Live Tag Team Champions ended prematurely thanks to a Lars Sullivan attack. This week, Shane McMahon has announced that he will name the new tag team champions. Will he just hand the titles over, will there be a tag team match (playa), a tournament? Shane looks to find The Best Tag Team in The World to carry the torch for the blue brand.

After what happened between KO and Kofi last week, KO will respond to the attack by Kofi Kingston just two weeks away from their encounter for the WWE Championship.

Two of the participants in the Men's Money In The Bank match face off as Ali takes on Andrade.

The Women's Revolution has brought us many things including the return of 6 Woman Tag Matches! 4 of the participants in the Women's Money In The Bank face off as Bayley, Carmella & Ember Moon take on The Queen Charlotte Flair & the team of Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville.

Last edited by UFCMPunk; 05-05-2019 at 06:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2019, 11:45 AM   #2

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE SD Live 5/7/19: The Best Tag Team Champions In The World

Becky for sure will be involved in that tag match. Probably a guest commentator, though would be funny having her as the guest ref.
Old 05-06-2019, 10:33 PM   #3

Majingir's Arena

My guess for WC appearances on SD:
Miz
AJ
Lacey (Charlotte and Lacey on SD to confront Becky)
Old 05-07-2019, 08:43 PM   #4
All Star

OVR: 2

Damnit I really wanted to see a full Ali v Andrea match

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-07-2019, 08:46 PM   #5
All Star

OVR: 2

Uso’s are the best tag team in the world IDGAF, prove me wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2019, 10:03 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Granted they borrowed some guys from Raw, but that was a pretty solid show even with no Reigns, Charlotte, Becky, and just a pre recorded promo from Balor
Old 05-07-2019, 11:27 PM   #7
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

That was a solid show of SD Live again. A great surprise with Bryan and Rowan becoming the Tag Team Champions and a great match with The Usos. If they stick to this kind of booking, the Wild Card rule will be just fine and fun to watch every week. Makes the suspense of MITB better because of the idea that now a RAW superstar cashing in on Kofi or a SD superstar cashing in on Rollins.

Was it me or did that Roman video package do more for him than the entire four years he was on RAW? Who knew booking Roman correctly would actually get him cheered?
Old 05-08-2019, 09:31 PM   #8

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
That was a solid show of SD Live again. A great surprise with Bryan and Rowan becoming the Tag Team Champions and a great match with The Usos. If they stick to this kind of booking, the Wild Card rule will be just fine and fun to watch every week. Makes the suspense of MITB better because of the idea that now a RAW superstar cashing in on Kofi or a SD superstar cashing in on Rollins.

Was it me or did that Roman video package do more for him than the entire four years he was on RAW? Who knew booking Roman correctly would actually get him cheered?
I dont think WC rule impacts MITB cashin at all. Superstars could freely cash in on any champ regardless of brand.

4 is abit much though for WC. Maybe make it 2 superstars max, and if more than that want to go, we could have a match on their own show. Winner gets that final WC slot for the week.

Or a superstar shows up, but the allotted amount of stars have already shown up, so they're denied entry and have to wait till next week to try and accomplish what they came to the show for.

Usos on Raw had "Ucey Hot". Usos on SD had tag title match. That's the difference from Raw to SD.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »