Home

WWE Raw February Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Raw February Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2020, 11:09 AM   #1

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
WWE Raw February Thread

Road to Wrestlemania has begun! Rated RKO feud. McIntyre vs Lesnar. Likely Charlotte vs Becky and more.

But let's not let any of that overshadow Lana and Lashley.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2020, 05:13 PM   #2
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE Raw February Thread

WWE has announced a Triple Threat Match between Ricochet, Seth Rollins and Bobby Lashley to determine who faces Brock Lesnar at Super Showdown next month.

In a way I want this to be Lashley but I don't want Lashley/Lesnar wasted on a Saudi show. If it ends Rusev/Lashley though, I'd take it and just hope we see Lashley/Lesnar on a PPV that's not Saudi.

Also scheduled for tonight:

- Randy Orton kicks off RAW explaining his actions against Edge at the end of last week's show.
- Liv vs Lana will once again take place.

Last edited by UFCMPunk; 02-03-2020 at 05:42 PM.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:14 PM   #3

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

So Raw is mainly focusing on the SA show and Liv and Lana.....
Old 02-03-2020, 08:32 PM   #4
All Star

OVR: 2

I approve of using Mojo to eat (hopefully) many Claymores

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-03-2020, 08:39 PM   #5
All Star

What city are they in? This is a great crowd so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2020, 12:08 AM   #6
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

I don't like the setup for Rhea and Charlotte, why would Rhea come out and challenge Charlotte? That makes no sense, I'm all for the match but if they held off until Takeover Portland where we still think she is challenging Bayley or Becky, only for her to show up at Takeover and take out Rhea declaring she's choosing her. Or her showing up as a surprise on NXT on a random Wednesday Night.

Think too that is going to be a good trade off, Charlotte goes back to NXT for a bit while RAW gets Shayna. With Charlotte in NXT more of the main roster women can get more opportunities instead of having to take a back seat to her because she's a Flair.

Last edited by UFCMPunk; 02-04-2020 at 12:14 AM.
Old 02-04-2020, 03:50 AM   #7
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

Interesting RAW this week. Orton's opening promo (or lack of) was effective to keep us wanting to know why he attacked Edge. Speaking of being attacked, I had a hunch Ruby Riot returning to hug Liv Morgan was basically to attack her. And thats what happened. Looks like the two former Riot Squad members will feud with each other which is fine with me. Because Liv Morgan is hot. Lord have mercy. Didnt like that Mojo Rawley got squashed by McIntrye though but got to make Drew look strong here on out.

The stuff between Rollins/AOP vs Owens/Raiders stuff was solid. Can't complain. Rey Misterio now will feud with the other Latin stars which is fine with me too. I have no opinion of Angel Garza yet. Lol if Charlotte is really going after the NXT Title next though. I see that as a downgrade. Asuka/Natatyla had a good match but I felt like Natalya got to look strong here in defeat. Kairi Sane will never get to look like an equal and more like a lackey though. Especially with Becky Lynch just attacking her after accepting Asuka's request for a rematch. Just lol at the main event result though. This company is hell bent on not letting Bobby Lashley get his dream match against Brock Lesnar lol.

Last edited by chronoxiong; 02-04-2020 at 04:58 AM.
Old 02-04-2020, 04:20 AM   #8
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
I don't like the setup for Rhea and Charlotte, why would Rhea come out and challenge Charlotte?
The reason, per this video, is that Rhea wasn't happy with NXT being overlooked as an option. It doesn't make sense because NXT just won Survivor Series and Rhea hasn't been champion long enough to really make the case for this reasoning either. But yeah, that's what they're going with for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
I'd take it and just hope we see Lashley/Lesnar on a PPV that's not Saudi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoxiong
This company is hell bent on not letting Bobby Lashley get his dream match against Brock Lesnar lol.
Am I the only one who doesn't get the appeal of a Lashley vs Lesnar match? It'd be a good face-to-face visual, but once the bell rang I don't think their styles would mesh well at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »