Home

WWE Raw & Smackdown December Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Raw & Smackdown December Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2020, 04:25 AM   #17
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: WWE Raw & Smackdown December Thread

Guys, I am just getting bored with RAW now. Nothing excites me on this show anymore. I was way more entertained watching the Ravens/Browns game especially the 2nd half of the game. Got me to react even though I'm not a fan of either team. The only things I enjoyed from RAW was seeing Miz and Morrison pick up a win in a handicap match against Keith Lee. AJ/Sheamus was a good match too although I continue to to be baffled if Sheamus is a heel or a face. He's just not a likeable guy as a face. Six man tag match was decent. Lana gets her win over Nia Jax but pays the price in getting her left leg and ankle hurt in the process...written out of the tag team Title match. Okay....The rest of the show was just whatever to me. Orton/Wyatt was fine for what it was. The ending felt lackluster though.
Old 12-17-2020, 07:52 PM   #18

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

After a record low TV rating, seems like WWE wants to change things up, and all blame is being put on who else? Creative team of course.

Cue WWEs annual "We're gonna change things up! We hear what the WWE Universe has been saying and we agree! It's time for new matchups! New faces! This is the land of opportunity! If you want the brass ring it's time to climb that ladder and grab it!"

Of course, within 3 weeks this will be forgotten about and dropped and back to the same old stuff.
Old 12-17-2020, 09:03 PM   #19
All Star

Ehh I’m giving them a lot of slack during all of this. Tough to really create amazing moments with no crowd. Id rather they keep treading water and don’t waste any real cool ideas till crowds are back

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-17-2020, 09:28 PM   #20

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
Ehh I’m giving them a lot of slack during all of this. Tough to really create amazing moments with no crowd. Id rather they keep treading water and don’t waste any real cool ideas till crowds are back

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
It's not like they're not doing great things right now like Orton/Fiend, Reigns, Hurt Business, AJ and so on, but would a crowd present make Nia/Shayna more interesting? Or Lana put through table #21? Or the Mysterio angle?
Old 12-19-2020, 05:52 AM   #21
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

Decent Smackdown this week. I enjoyed it more than RAW for sure as that show has bored me for weeks. What was I entertained by? Sami Zayn's segment was funny with the interuption of Big E as I assume these two are going to feud with each other. Carmella got a grand entrance and a lot of mic time. It kinda dragged for a bit but once Sasha showed up, all hell broke loose. With Carmella getting the upperhand for weeks, this should mean she's losing at TLC. The Bayley/Bianca match was decent and the finish surprised me but was clever. And can you believe that the Riot Squad are winning matches now? Where was this a few years ago when they were jobbing weekly on RAW? Kevin Owens got whooped all night by Reigns and Jey Uso. But continues to get up. Too bad he's still losing at TLC because the Tribal Chief aint dropping the Title anytime soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2020, 10:27 PM   #22

Majingir's Arena

Big E vs Zayn for IC title on Christmas day.

Obviously it won't be live, but I hope if Big E wins, results aren't spoiled. A "christmas day" title win I'd imagine is real rare.
Old 12-21-2020, 02:06 PM   #23
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Big E vs Zayn for IC title on Christmas day.

Obviously it won't be live, but I hope if Big E wins, results aren't spoiled. A "christmas day" title win I'd imagine is real rare.
They also announced Reigns vs Owens for the Universal Championship inside a Steel Cage. Going all out I see, usually their Christmas shows are mailed in with no effort.
Old 12-21-2020, 02:42 PM   #24

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
They also announced Reigns vs Owens for the Universal Championship inside a Steel Cage. Going all out I see, usually their Christmas shows are mailed in with no effort.
It's basically televised house shows. Nice show regardless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »