Home

Should I Get WWE 2K15?

This is a discussion on Should I Get WWE 2K15? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2014, 07:51 AM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Should I Get WWE 2K15?

In the TBA section, it's listed as one of the titles released for the PS4. I know that it's been mentioned before that it is likely that it will be released for the XBOX One and the PS4 but with Sony announcing it in their every PS4 game announced blog, it seems 100% certain now
Old 10-17-2014, 08:22 AM   #10
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikoto30
In the TBA section, it's listed as one of the titles released for the PS4. I know that it's been mentioned before that it is likely that it will be released for the XBOX One and the PS4 but with Sony announcing it in their every PS4 game announced blog, it seems 100% certain now
What?

The game is being released for the PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-18-2014, 01:01 PM   #11
Banned

Nabz's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkOzzy1
I've been asking the same thing...I'm wondering if getting 2k14 wouldn't be a bad idea. It seems like for last gen consoles nothing was really changed, except for a few added wrestlers
One should never imo waste money on getting the new last gen game of a sports title like a WWE game when the next gen series has begun. It usually just ends up being a 60-70 dollar roster update pretty much.

2K14 is good, servers are great for community creations never tried them outside of that.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »