Home

Your MYCareer Wrestler

This is a discussion on Your MYCareer Wrestler within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-21-2014, 02:21 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Your MYCareer Wrestler

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshamanCarnage
So I lose the Championship match and then what? Do some filler matches and then lose again in the Championship match? Rinse and repeat, yeah that sounds awesome

So I fought some guy named Baron Blade, and was wondering, how do you know if it is a CAW from someone else's game?
Yeah that is another thing I was wondering, if you do lose the title are there more angles or just random matches?

I THINK only wrestlers from people who are on your friends list will show up. And I also had Baron Blade show up in mine, and I don't think I have anyone on my friends list that plays WWE. So, I think Blade is just a generic fake guy used in the game and not anyone else's CAW.
Old 11-21-2014, 03:21 PM   #114
Rookie

Started a My Career series! Who else has one as I would love to watch1

Old 11-21-2014, 03:21 PM   #115
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

Quote:
So I lose the Championship match and then what? Do some filler matches and then lose again in the Championship match? Rinse and repeat, yeah that sounds awesome

So I fought some guy named Baron Blade, and was wondering, how do you know if it is a CAW from someone else's game?
Just got called up to Superstars and got in a rivalry with the same guy. Green trunks with short blonde hair. Pretty sure same name.

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2014, 04:08 PM   #116
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
I also have a question on that, there is a too nice to be CAW for 2K his name is Iceman or something comes out in all blue and has some cool white eyes, about to go against him in my first PPV match.

Bard that would be my original Iceman...I have deleted that save so hope he doesnt get deleted out of your stuff. I have created a new one with some really cool looking cracking ice pictures I used for his outfit. I have uploaded a version to CC, but created another new one for MyCareer since I wasnt sure if the other one would show up in other peoples careers.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-21-2014, 04:15 PM   #117
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Bard that would be my original Iceman...I have deleted that save so hope he doesnt get deleted out of your stuff. I have created a new one with some really cool looking cracking ice pictures I used for his outfit. I have uploaded a version to CC, but created another new one for MyCareer since I wasnt sure if the other one would show up in other peoples careers.
Just to let you know he put up a good fight

He did get deleted and a random popped up in his place, was really strange when that happened.
Old 11-21-2014, 04:26 PM   #118
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by burth179
Do you know if it was specified whether it ends ANY time you win the title? Or just on your first attempt? (I'm guessing it is any time you win the title but was hoping not)
It was not specified but I am pretty sure that as soon as you win the title it skips ahead.
Quote:

Probably depends on how your career has unfolded. After your title shot there may be some story arcs that you did not experience so you may experience those.

But eventually, and well before the 15 years, you will run out of story content. I think the developers built the mode with the intention that you will win the title after 4 years.

Simply put there is not enough content in mycareer. And I don't accept the building block/foundation argument. We paid for a full game not a alpha version of WWE 2k16.
Old 11-21-2014, 06:47 PM   #119
Rookie

LucasEatWorld's Arena

I created my guy and wanted him to be close to an AJ Styles circa 2005/2006.

The problem I'm having is creating an entrance for him. They only have like three themes that aren't actual superstars music that sound remotely fit for entrance music. And virtually no videos or banners. How is everyone else going about doing entrances? Not having a cool entrance seems like a huge deal to me for someone who hasn't played a wrestling game is almost 10 years. Idk...
Old 11-21-2014, 07:40 PM   #120
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Are the following randoms or someone's guys:

Zeus Tucker
Tommy Wall
Ray Rich
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks