Home

WWE 2K15 Path of the Warrior DLC Available Now

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Path of the Warrior DLC Available Now within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2015, 11:01 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: WWE 2K15 Path of the Warrior DLC Available Now on Xbox One, Later Today For PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormyhog
Why wouldn't they give you honkytonk man's other wrestling attires when you use him in other modes? I'm fine wrestling with him in the warrior showcase in his red suit but in other modes I want his regular in ring gear. Sloppy.
Completely totally agree with you, if warrior can have 7 different attires why can't HTM have 2?

Really stupid
Old 04-04-2015, 12:47 AM   #10
Pro

spidertour02's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K15 Path of the Warrior DLC Available Now on Xbox One, Later Today For PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormyhog
Why wouldn't they give you honkytonk man's other wrestling attires when you use him in other modes? I'm fine wrestling with him in the warrior showcase in his red suit but in other modes I want his regular in ring gear. Sloppy.
It's the same reason why we only get the Macho King version of Randy Savage and not the classic one -- because that's the version that shows up in the Showcase itself. If Honkytonk Man had worn his ring gear in the Showcase, we would've gotten it. Them's the breaks, I guess.
Old 04-07-2015, 01:49 PM   #11
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

I'm not one to complain about player models..

But oh my god, Savage is ****ing terrible.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »