Home

WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices

This is a discussion on WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-23-2016, 12:46 PM   #3105
Rookie

Gradient_Level's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices

Does anyone remember approximately how many points is needed for a survivor card in the team RTG? Was it like 600 something? The only thing I remember is that my team wasn't even close.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2016, 02:02 PM   #3106
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsAJD
Guess he will be a dupe for me as well haha

Come on colt show some respect for the shemale after all she is a female but just in a disguise of a male

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-23-2016, 03:33 PM   #3107
Rookie

Quote:
Guess he will be a dupe for me as well haha

Lmao I haven't been on here in forever and this is the first thing I see. You guys making fun of Ric's son.
Old 01-23-2016, 08:54 PM   #3108
MVP

ColtsAJD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaus
Lmao I haven't been on here in forever and this is the first thing I see. You guys making fun of Ric's son.
Dude! Where the hell have you been?? I was just reading the season 1 thread the other day and laughing at how awesome it was when me you and Shawn were all struggling to dupe survivors haha.
Old 01-23-2016, 10:17 PM   #3109
Pro

j3nkins29's Arena

OVR: 5

Is it just me or has the matchmaking for this RTG been easier than usual. I am Legendary+ and am a third of the way into the Owens card and still easily winning +3 matches. I definitely hit my wall much sooner during the last RTG at Legendary +.
Old 01-23-2016, 11:07 PM   #3110
MVP

ColtsAJD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3nkins29
Is it just me or has the matchmaking for this RTG been easier than usual. I am Legendary+ and am a third of the way into the Owens card and still easily winning +3 matches. I definitely hit my wall much sooner during the last RTG at Legendary +.
Seemed like it to me too...as I posted before I was able to +5 all the way to 180 in the event card when last rtg I hit the wall at 130.
Old 01-24-2016, 01:14 AM   #3111
Rookie

Quote:
Dude! Where the hell have you been?? I was just reading the season 1 thread the other day and laughing at how awesome it was when me you and Shawn were all struggling to dupe survivors haha.
Can't forget that WM cards were even harder to dupe because winning a tournament was almost impossible due to all the coin flips and people having Blassie. Anyway I just couldn't bring myself to start over. I was just burned out from the other game. Damn you're already 30,000 matches into this version? Can't believe it's been that long already. How many of you guys are still around? Is Shawn around too?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2016, 02:53 AM   #3112
MVP

ColtsAJD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaus
Can't forget that WM cards were even harder to dupe because winning a tournament was almost impossible due to all the coin flips and people having Blassie. Anyway I just couldn't bring myself to start over. I was just burned out from the other game. Damn you're already 30,000 matches into this version? Can't believe it's been that long already. How many of you guys are still around? Is Shawn around too?
Yeah don't blame you for not wanting to start over. I wasn't sure I wanted to either, but then I gave it a shot and really liked it. 30k games later, I still have fun with it...despite CD being CD haha. Shawn isn't around anymore, he gave up on it when season 2 came out. Ant and DaBabyBulls are still here, and so are redsox4evur and eticketjedi. All of them are on forum team. We're all still addicted to this ******* game to some extent haha.

Last edited by ColtsAJD; 01-24-2016 at 02:58 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »