Home

WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices

This is a discussion on WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-03-2016, 03:31 PM   #3297
MVP

ColtsAJD's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by unremarkable33
Yup I quit playing it last year and only play casually now when I'm in the mood...less than 2.5k games played since it came out. I can't grind hard on two games, and it comes down to enjoying supercard more than I do mynba.

Seems like mynba is more pay to advance with each edition. At least with supercard you can finish events for free if your deck is good enough. The way rttc is structured now you can have a top of the line deck and still have no chance to finish the event. I played 14 a ton, 15 grew old a lot quicker, and now with this one I go a couple weeks without playing sometimes. Hopefully supercard never gets that way for me, cuz I really enjoy this stupid game.
Old 02-03-2016, 05:31 PM   #3298

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Finally got my legendary reset......and its ryback?! Stupid game! I already got 2 of him,and domt intend on proing him cause his card sucks and all kotr teams i face have rock and lesnar legendaries

Until i get a legendary pro diva,im stuck in exhibition leg++ tier! All superstars are leg pro,and i got charlotte survivor. No way to upgrade outside of leg pro diva

Last edited by Majingir; 02-03-2016 at 05:33 PM.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:30 PM   #3299
MVP

Adam_19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by unremarkable33

CD is running themselves into a hole big time with this new **** of a game called NBA..

Let's look at this. First of all, it takes almost as many points to get the NBA event card (945) as the entire Supercard rtg (1,130)

RTTC now required 4,326 points to finish, over 3,000 more than Rtg.

Let's put that into perspective.
To completed RTTC with a full deck of 25 star pros, hot streaking each game, it requires 309 games. Supercard, with a full deck of 20 sv pros, would require only 113. Nearly 3 times less.

Oh and I failed to mention that RTTC is not only 3,000 points more, but also 9 hours shorter. I played NBA from 14 through most of the leg events and finished most of the leg RTTC events this year( which even the leg tier event required over 250 games) but Jesus 4,326 points?! And also now they have raised the event card in rivals clash from (top 800 in NBA 15) ( top 1,000 in leg tier) now t only top 500.No wonder hundreds of the original members from the forums have quit. I'm so glad I got back into Supercard when I did. Quite frankly, calling NBA a joke is an understatement

IGN: Unremarkable
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree completely I'm glad I quit that game because it was just becoming beyond a joke. It's funny how NW Gamedad has the audacity to say it can be done without spending but yeah that's if you don't sleep for 3 days. Even if you have the best deck money can buy you'd still need to buy game nights. I just hope these greedy practices don't make it to supercard because at least supercard in my opinion isn't like that.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:34 PM   #3300

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_19
I agree completely I'm glad I quit that game because it was just becoming beyond a joke. It's funny how NW Gamedad has the audacity to say it can be done without spending but yeah that's if you don't sleep for 4 days. Even if you have the best deck money can buy you'd still need to buy game nights.
lol exactly. Completing things without paying seems impossible if you have a life. Even SC I find is alot. Lets say you win +5 every time for all of the 1130 points(which is next to impossible unless you're in survivor ++ tier with best deck imaginable), that's about 226 games, basically 45 hours. Spread out over 4 days, you basically have to devote at least 10 hours/50 games a day to this.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:38 PM   #3301
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_19
I agree completely I'm glad I quit that game because it was just becoming beyond a joke. It's funny how NW Gamedad has the audacity to say it can be done without spending but yeah that's if you don't sleep for 3 days. Even if you have the best deck money can buy you'd still need to buy game nights. I just hope these greedy practices don't make it to supercard because at least supercard in my opinion isn't like that.

And also it's a joke how they can say "technically" it can be done for free but that's only if you HS every game and that would give you exactly 4 hours of sleep from Thursday noon PST-Sunday 6PM PST.

NOT 4 hours/night. 4 Hours TOTAL

IGN: Unremarkable
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2016, 07:15 PM   #3302
MVP

Adam_19's Arena

WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices

Another epic kotr win hopefully I'll get some dupes. Not sure if I should move up to legendary I'll probably get destroyed.

Old 02-03-2016, 07:15 PM   #3303
MVP

DaBaByBuLLs's Arena

Excuse me as I go and cry...

Old 02-03-2016, 07:17 PM   #3304
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBaByBuLLs

Excuse me as I go and cry...

Oh God that's horrible. My 1st 2 resets took forever and they were resets too.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
The New York Yankees
The Chicago Cubs
The Chicago Bulls
Machester United FC

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »