Home

WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Dude Love's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Dude Love's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2015, 07:14 PM   #57
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Dude Love's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

Who knows, maybe some NXT guys will be DLC. I'm loving the roster thus far. Not to mention, the classic arenas that will be available as well. I came up during the attitude era, so having these guys do not bother me.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2015, 07:15 PM   #58
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
You mean like how 2K leaves players from the D-League off the game and doesn't include the D-League? Cause that's what NXT is. It's the D-League.

What they have in my opinion is great. They have enough NXT guys to take some of the load off your CAW slots to finish filling them out, with just enough legends to take some of the load off CAW slots trying to create all of them. The main roster is as complete as we've ever had in a game and we can safely assume it'll get bigger based on past DLC thus far.
Except NXT is highly publicized with big names in it. It's its own brand these days. The D-League is not that at all. Now If Towns, Okafor, Russell, and so on had to go to the D-League right away instead of playing with their teams, then it'd be similar.

Old 09-07-2015, 07:17 PM   #59
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmax3000
I don't get where you, and others are getting that there are still over 50 people left to be announced. 2K originally said 120, and there have been 100 announced so far.
I was just going with what that other guy said. So that's where I got it. I figured he was right and was too lazy to count and look for myself.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:21 PM   #60
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

There's been 100 revealed, and they advertised 120+, so that'd mean there's less than 30 left to be revealed.

Old 09-07-2015, 07:31 PM   #61
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
Except NXT is highly publicized with big names in it. It's its own brand these days. The D-League is not that at all. Now If Towns, Okafor, Russell, and so on had to go to the D-League right away instead of playing with their teams, then it'd be similar.
Bro NXT is still a glorified D-League man no matter how you want to sell it. It's not available to every WWE fan unless you pay 9.99 a month to watch it on the Network (something that isn't exactly feasible for a lot of fans). There are no "big names" in NXT. Unless you're a huge hardcore wrestling fan you're not going to know who half the people are in NXT. You need to let this dream of the entire NXT roster making it into a game go. I know everybody has their personal likes and dislikes and tastes or whatever but it's crazy to me how people want the Bret Hart's and Rick Rude's of the world to not have a spot in a WWE video game because we 'need the room' for the likes of the Sawyer Fulton's of the world.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2015, 07:37 PM   #62
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Bro NXT is still a glorified D-League man no matter how you want to sell it. It's not available to every WWE fan unless you pay 9.99 a month to watch it on the Network (something that isn't exactly feasible for a lot of fans). There are no "big names" in NXT. Unless you're a huge hardcore wrestling fan you're not going to know who half the people are in NXT. You need to let this dream of the entire NXT roster making it into a game go. I know everybody has their personal likes and dislikes and tastes or whatever but it's crazy to me how people want the Bret Hart's and Rick Rude's of the world to not have a spot in a WWE video game because we 'need the room' for the likes of the Sawyer Fulton's of the world.
I agree with you for the most part. But there are a couple of guys in NXT that are noteworthy. Not many but a couple, Samoa Joe and Rhyno. Those were the only 2 I knew about when I started watching NXT last month.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:40 PM   #63
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
I agree with you for the most part. But there are a couple of guys in NXT that are noteworthy. Not many but a couple, Samoa Joe and Rhyno. Those were the only 2 I knew about when I started watching NXT last month.
No doubt they are noteworthy but again. Nobody but hardcore wrestling fans know who Samoa Joe and Rhyno are. They're big names to wrestling fans and wrestling fans only.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:51 PM   #64
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmax3000
Owen Hart is not going to happen. His wife is still very anti-WWE, and they can't use his likeness in a game without her permission.
I am well-aware of how long of a shot it given the history there is and I'm by no means expecting Owen to make the cut. Just hoping.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »