Home

WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Amore & Cassady's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Amore & Cassady's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2015, 06:33 PM   #25
Pro

dansaint's Arena

OVR: 8
i'm guessing the NXT Divas/stars will get their own pack(s)

Don't think we'll see the Dudleys because at the time of scanning they were in TNA.

I just wonder if "Hollywood Blonde" Pillman will be an alternate version along with "Time Bomb" Pillman
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 07:43 PM   #26
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Amore & Cassady's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

Kinda bummed since I thought we would be getting some surprises but there wasn't really any in the reveal this week. I knew Owen Hart wouldn't be in the game but I was just expecting some people to be in that we didn't think would make it. Also the 4 NXT women should be in the game when it ships and not DLC.
Old 09-14-2015, 07:50 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Amore & Cassady's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droned idahoan xb gt
Weird,Cena wasn't announced
And with this I believe that there is going to be another reveal next week. That would not shock me. Because why would they keep the most popular superstar in the business out of the game? Serious question BTW.
Old 09-14-2015, 08:48 PM   #28
Rookie

Cena was in the first six with Stone Cold, Seth Rollins, Paige, Barrett and I think Balor.
Old 09-14-2015, 09:04 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xandere313
Cena was in the first six with Stone Cold, Seth Rollins, Paige, Barrett and I think Balor.
Nope...I went through every thread posted here that announced confirmed wrestlers and he wasn't on any of them. Also he isn't on the list that Steve has in the OP which lists every wrestler confirmed in the game. Both in this batch as well as the other releases.
Old 09-14-2015, 09:17 PM   #30
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Is there a reason Eddie keeps getting left off the rosters over the past couple years?
Old 09-14-2015, 10:03 PM   #31
Rookie

"For anyone doubting the ”largest roster ever” tag line for WWE 2k16, let us assure you, that we are bringing over 120 unique playable Superstars and Divas to the game. Now when we say unique, we’re not counting the repeats like 5 John Cena models, or 8 Mark Henry models. As you can imagine, these models are keeping us crazy busy, but it is worth it."

Guys pay attention
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 10:06 PM   #32
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Watching Enzo and Cass' entrance again with headphones. I really, really, really hope audio is some kind of focus next year, because this is terrible.

The crowd still randomly switches between loud cheer/boo and just low grumbling white noise. Enzo sounds like he's in a phone booth and is way too high in the mix. Big Cass is mixed better but lacks energy - I do like the crowd yelling "SAWFT!" though. Could they have just used Enzo and Cass audio from actual NXT shows for these parts?

It's not just this video. You hear the white noise crowd and no logic for reactions in every video. You hear the stilted commentary with uneven volume levels in every video.

I appreciate the intent, but audio is a long-standing issue in these games. Why is it never addressed?

(Yes, I realize I'm asking nobody because the developers for this game don't come here.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »