Home

Disappointing News on Divas in WWE 2K16

This is a discussion on Disappointing News on Divas in WWE 2K16 within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2015, 05:51 PM   #49
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Disappointing News on Divas in WWE 2K16

While she isn't one of the four horsewomen, wasn't Alexa Bliss confirmed a month or two ago? She isn't in the list above, so something is going on for sure.
Old 09-21-2015, 05:52 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash13
While she isn't one of the four horsewomen, wasn't Alexa Bliss confirmed a month or two ago? She isn't in the list above, so something is going on for sure.
Nope, don't think so. There was just that thing where she was on an advertisement in Europe somewhere.
Old 09-21-2015, 08:11 PM   #51
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

I'm still getting the game. Because really what matters to me is the gameplay. But I, like most am upset at the lack of those ladies.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2015, 08:43 PM   #52
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

I, like everyone else wish they were in the game, where as we get useless legends instead. But it seems awfully petty to say you're not getting the game because they aren't in. That just means you never were, because they were evidently never in the game.

Old 09-21-2015, 08:46 PM   #53
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
I, like everyone else wish they were in the game, where as we get useless legends instead. But it seems awfully petty to say you're not getting the game because they aren't in. That just means you never were, because they were evidently never in the game.
See I think the last part is debatable. I think 2K/VC really, really wanted to put them in the game. They scanned Sasha, and there was the photos of Charlotte's shirt in the crowd. And the second one doesn't make any sense if they were never going to be in the game. I think for some reason the WWE, who has final say over the roster, told 2K they didn't want these women in the game.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:13 PM   #54
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

So over on the 2K forum there was a Q&A thread with the community manager done that addresses a few things. A definitive answer on whether or not ANY of the Horsewomen will be in the game being one of the things addressed. Some other good tidbits are here as well.

http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?...nager-Comments

Just a few quotes from the link.

Quote:
Hey all,

I chatted with Visual Concept's Mark Little about scanning and roster inclusion to clear things up about how it's all done. Interesting read!

"When we travel to do scanning sessions we scan everyone that we can get into our scan booth. WWE Superstars and Divas are very busy so we take every opportunity to scan them regardless of whether or not we are using the scans for the upcoming game. We want to have as many scanned as possible because the scan is the starting point for us adding someone to the game.

It is true that it only takes around 5-10 minutes to scan the SS and Divas but that is step 1 in a long process. After they are scanned it takes our team about 2 months to complete modeling work from start to finish. The kicker is that the model is only part of the work required to add a SS or Diva into the game. Entrances, moves, taunts, attire, entrance attire, music and roster images all need to get developed. In addition, we need to record commentary for each SS and Diva which is a large undertaking all on its own. So, as you can see, scanning a SS or Diva is the least amount of work involved in getting someone into the game.

Ohh and by the way, we have almost filled the double layered Blu-Ray media. We have been working very very hard. "
Quote:
Hey everyone. Thanks for starting this thread. When you notice something about the game that you'd like tweaked we're glad to hear it. I checked with Mark Little on the subject and hope this offers some clarification.

"We submit the models looking as close to real life as possible to the WWE for approval. We are obligated to follow feedback/requests for changes from the WWE. The shorts are one thing that we are consistently asked to adjust. We continue to strive to deliver the most authentic experience possible and continue to work with the WWE to make that a reality for the fans. We make sure the WWE hears your feedback as well where it can help. Please remember to be respectful in these forums. It is hard to show the WWE threads on our forums from the fans if they devolve into name calling and personal attacks. Respectful and well thought out critiques are much more effective and impactful."
Old 09-22-2015, 09:47 AM   #55
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

That's bad news but its not a game changer for me even though obviously I would rather have them in the game then people like summer or eva. But keep in mind they will be lots of CAW for these people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2015, 02:38 PM   #56
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

And with the skills of some of these caw makers, they'll be nice. I just hope some of their moves make it in out of box or dlc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »