Home

Tried my hand at roster re-rating

This is a discussion on Tried my hand at roster re-rating within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2016, 05:27 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tried my hand at roster re-rating

what sliders are you using?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2016, 11:06 PM   #26
Rookie

I would also like to know about sliders as well. I have a lot of CAW's that I will want to re-rate. If you are interested I can share what I will do with the ones that arent on your spreadsheet.
Old 01-15-2016, 02:00 AM   #27
Pro

Runne130's Arena

OVR: 9

are you going to finish the legends because your ratings are great, just want to be able to get the legends going in my universe
Old 01-17-2016, 10:29 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runne130
are you going to finish the legends because your ratings are great, just want to be able to get the legends going in my universe
I really liked these edits too. What sliders are you using? I have found a set that seem to work pretty good with these re-rates, but am looking to improve.

What I have done to re-rate some of the legends is just compare them to the following:

a) the legends ratings already done

b) the top wrestlers that are done and most like the legend you want re-rated

c) personal knowledge of the re-rate you are looking for.

I put all his re-rates in a table that was sort able. The wrestler I wanted rated I would compare to the wrestlers already re-rated. If this guy was an excellent striker, for example, then I rated him accordingly based on the best strikers from the OP's re-rates.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:28 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 7

sup nerds i'm back

my data got corrupted and i needed a few months to pout about it. i'm rebuilding and tweaking some stuff now, the spreadsheet has been viewable and i've been changing stuff i just have been forgetting to stop by and post a status update. lemme know if there's any feed back or ways i could improve it
Old 01-27-2016, 10:17 PM   #30
Pro

Runne130's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemulloy
sup nerds i'm back

my data got corrupted and i needed a few months to pout about it. i'm rebuilding and tweaking some stuff now, the spreadsheet has been viewable and i've been changing stuff i just have been forgetting to stop by and post a status update. lemme know if there's any feed back or ways i could improve it
i love your rerates and its made my universe so much better, jus hoping for some more legendsif you were going to finish that page. also, do u show ur changes in a new color so we know what to update
Old 01-27-2016, 11:37 PM   #31
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runne130
i love your rerates and its made my universe so much better, jus hoping for some more legendsif you were going to finish that page. also, do u show ur changes in a new color so we know what to update
i'm just building a new sheet, everything in yellow means i've done the formulas and the rating is set for now, everything in green means i've implimented them into the game. probably won't get to legends for a while since i want to have all the current guys set first.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2016, 10:29 AM   #32
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemulloy
i'm just building a new sheet, everything in yellow means i've done the formulas and the rating is set for now, everything in green means i've implimented them into the game. probably won't get to legends for a while since i want to have all the current guys set first.
Did you use my spreadsheet as a guide for these Re-rates? Just asking since you started the Re-Rates once you asked for access to my spreadsheet. Its fine either way, just if you used my Spreadsheet, it is usually best to give credit to the Creator and then say you tweaked.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »