Home

My WWE Wishlist

This is a discussion on My WWE Wishlist within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2018, 05:41 PM   #33
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: My WWE Wishlist

Grubberg -

I've merged your threads together so you can one place to express your wishlist thoughts. A better way for organization.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 03-06-2018, 11:53 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hopefully they go more in depth on promos. Give us more options. If say you call someone out if they something you don't like give us the optionn to attack them. Also make the GM more involved say two guys get into a fight have Kurt Angle come out like he would in real life and create a match.

The commentary needs to be improved. They don't get excited when crazy things happen.
Old 03-16-2018, 09:08 PM   #35
Rookie

PippenFan's Arena

OVR: 0

In 2k19 I think they should just go ahead and fix it so all the duplicates are exactly how they did with Undertaker in 2k18. Select "Undertaker" then there's the option to use the 91, 98 and 99 versions of the deadman.

Either way duplicates don't nor have they ever taken up space for anyone. It's the WWE's call on who gets in and if they want that star in they'd be in along with the duplicates in the first place.

To add to my list in Caw mode when you delete a Caw I think there should be a box that gives us an option to check off if we want all the logos to be deleted along with it. I hate having to go to the deletion utility menu to scroll through all those logos just to find the ones marked "not used" to get rid of them.

I'd like to see NPC's faces be added to Caw modes pre-made faces so we can make Corey Graves, Renee Young and whoever else the game features as NPC and it wont interfere restrictions because it just be another caw on your roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2018, 08:58 PM   #36
Rookie

Why is this not a WWE 2k19 wishlist:

I'd like to see less legends, to open up more CAW spots. Or make a legends game. I don't need the Big Bossman '91 or '98 in my games. I liked him in my youth, but don't wanna book him now, or have him in my roster, unless asked.

Mixed Tag matches, because if you've watched the Mixed Match Challenge, you know it's fun, especially Strowman and Alexa Bliss .

More old school WWE music for both PPV and actual 'rasslers.. namely Cactus Jack
Old 03-24-2018, 11:31 AM   #37
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasandars
Why is this not a WWE 2k19 wishlist:

I'd like to see less legends, to open up more CAW spots. Or make a legends game. I don't need the Big Bossman '91 or '98 in my games. I liked him in my youth, but don't wanna book him now, or have him in my roster, unless asked.

Mixed Tag matches, because if you've watched the Mixed Match Challenge, you know it's fun, especially Strowman and Alexa Bliss .

More old school WWE music for both PPV and actual 'rasslers.. namely Cactus Jack
Kind of hard to make a point about deleting and excluding one old school wrestler, while asking for something for another. Many people like big boss man, and some don't like cactus Jack. Just a matter or preference. I'd be fine with one big boss man and one cactus jack

What they really need to do is get rid of the wrestlers who haven't been on tv in years. Darren young. Tm61. A few others. Some people might like them, but I don't see the point

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Old 03-24-2018, 11:34 AM   #38
Pro

What I would like to see, is stuff we see on a normal basis. When I choose 8 man tag, I don't want the only option to be 4 vs 4. It'd be nice to have four 2 man teams. Just little stuff to change or add to the match types.

The classic 6 man 3 team TLC matches instead of the 3 vs 3 option

I still see no difference in extreme rules and no holds barred matches

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Old 04-05-2018, 07:38 PM   #39
Rookie

truckstick30's Arena

My WWE Wishlist

I’d like to see something with more replay value, i just cant get into the career mode which is just a constant grind with really no stories involved ever. Nor can i get into the universe mode, i feel like i’m the only one who just doesn’t like it. I get it all set up the way i want to and i’m all ready to go but then what? I’d prefer to just be more of a GM role with more freedom and more in depth features where i (believe it or not) just sim the matches and see how my own stories that i set up, play out. I know you can kind of do that in universe mode already but its just not a great set up IMO. I wanna make trades with opposing brands and get ratings for each show and an actual draft thats in game and bring back a popularity rating for wrestlers so you can build up lower card guys to make them maineventers and keep your show ratings going up. Sorry i know this might be reaching kind of or even been brought up multiple times before but i just want a wrestling game i can have fun with and play again. Almost everyday i want to get on 2k18 but then i’m stuck with the question, what would i do?

Last edited by truckstick30; 04-05-2018 at 07:48 PM.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:22 AM   #40
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm kind of late to this thread but here is what I think.

1.How many duplicate superstars do we really need? I think one Big Boss Man is just fine. Different attires, fine just let us choose which one we want to use.

2.We need and I mean NEED a GM mode again. After all they have been pushing Raw vs Smackdown for months now on TV. If you think GM mode is a bad idea then you are in the minority.

3.Career mode is a flop, period. Either improve it and I mean a lot or let it go and put resources some where else.

4.Again they NEED to add a womens Royal Rumble this year and the womens Money in the Bank, along with the mens.

5.Managers should automatically be added to matches. If Lesnar is scheduled to wrestle, then Paul Heyman should be with him automatically, no matter what kind of match it is.

There is more they could add to the game but those few things would be great start.

Last edited by cusefan74; 05-16-2018 at 07:14 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »