Home

WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Amore & Cassady's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Amore & Cassady's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2015, 10:08 PM   #33
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Amore & Cassady's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Nope...I went through every thread posted here that announced confirmed wrestlers and he wasn't on any of them. Also he isn't on the list that Steve has in the OP which lists every wrestler confirmed in the game. Both in this batch as well as the other releases.
No, Cena was among the first people we knew were going to be in the game. Since we've seen his screens from like the beginning IGN didn't need to reveal him.

Look at the 2K roster screen on the official site.

https://wwe.2k.com/#roster-block
Old 09-15-2015, 07:30 AM   #34
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Amore & Cassady's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics
A huge roster, but kind of disappointed at the many omissions. We get Savio Vega, Mikey Whipwreck, 3 Undertakers, 3 Stings, 2 Stephanie McMahons, Layla, Eva Marie, and others like that.... but we don't get Sasha, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Bayley, Alexa Bliss, Carmella, the Dudley Boyz, Blake and Murphy, and Road Dogg.

Who is going to play with Billy Gunn in a one-on-one match? Kind of strange.
I think the only people in that game who arent likely to be in the game are the Dudley Boyz and thats just because the signing was only 3 weeks ago.

The NXT 4 will definitely be in the game just likely DLC.

I could see the other 4 NXT people in DLC as well. I'd be shocked if 2k puts in the Vaudevillians and leaves Blake and Murphy out especially when they were tag champs most this year.
Old 09-15-2015, 01:56 PM   #35
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

I'm disappointed in no Sid Vicious! His model was in from last year! Vader/Sid vs Bulldog/Surfer Sting would've been cool. Hoping for a Legends DLC, ECW DLC, and a WCW/NWO DLC.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2015, 03:51 PM   #36
All Star

OVR: 2

I'm guessing we get a Legends DLC, a Divas DLC, and a NXT DLC.
Old 09-15-2015, 07:24 PM   #37
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

OVR: 0

Wait so Cena was never announced?

Also, kind of upset over the different Foleys/Takers/Stings/Stephanies take up over ten different spots.. I just wish they could be alt. attires because I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to have different attires with different themes/titantrons/etc.
Old 09-15-2015, 07:51 PM   #38
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Booty
I just wish they could be alt. attires because I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to have different attires with different themes/titantrons/etc.
Is this an organizational preference or do you believe their presence (set as separate characters) pushed out someone else?

Last edited by SmashMan; 09-15-2015 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Clarification
Old 09-15-2015, 08:54 PM   #39
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Booty
Wait so Cena was never announced?

Also, kind of upset over the different Foleys/Takers/Stings/Stephanies take up over ten different spots.. I just wish they could be alt. attires because I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to have different attires with different themes/titantrons/etc.
While I also hate that they use so many spaces for multiple gimmicks from the same person (especially the fact that there are TWO Steph's) I actually believe the opposite on it being hard to have different music/titan trons/entrances for one character space.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 09-16-2015, 09:28 AM   #40
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15
No 4 horsesomen = no buy for me

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »