Home

My WWE Wishlist

This is a discussion on My WWE Wishlist within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2018, 10:15 PM   #17
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: My WWE Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubberg
You see me and my brother are fan of Sting. If there is one Sting. One of us had to pick someone else.

WWE 2K Games isn't like other old wrestling games or other fighting games. Where you can be the same character.

Here's an example: Street Fighter. You can be Ryu and if someone else pick him. His attire is different from the first person who choosen him.

I guess you hated legends. The most take up waste of space is My Career mode and now Road to Glory mode.
Actually, I've been watching wrestling since Hogan won his first WWF World Championship, but those wrestlers have had their day in the light in games. They are moving towards being more up to date. There is never a need for 20 versions of a single wrestler.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 03-04-2018, 10:34 PM   #18
Rookie

Re: WWE2K19/20 Video Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Dude, enough, you've started like 4 threads about the same thing and have commented on the thread that was already started about things people want for next year.

Once again, what are you even asking? You just say a video should be about these things and then post a bunch of pictures.

I guess I have to spell it out for ya. like mother teach their children.

1. Turn on you consle.
2. Click your profile.
3. Open the WWE 2K19 Case.
4. Take out the CD out of the Game case.
5. Put the CD in the Consle.
6. Wait few mins to load up.
7. Use your consle controller and press the button to start the game.
8. Then press any button to get out of the start menu.
9. Then go to Creation Modes selection on the Main Menu.
10. Click on the Create a Superstar mode.
11. Click on Edit WWE Superstar mode.
12. Choose between Surfer Sting or Crow Sting or Wolfpack Sting or Current Sting.

• If you clicked on Surfer Sting you get his 1987-1995 attires with hair and attires with all the Hairstyles as well with all the face paint versions. The right entrance music.
  • If you click on Crow Sting. You get all the attires with all the hairstyles as well with all the face paint versions. Check the crow selection in my original post of this thread. The right entrance music.
  • If you click the Wolfpack is just no goatee or no pontytail.
  • If you click the Current Sting. You just get that Sting.
I hope that clears things up for you.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:41 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Actually, I've been watching wrestling since Hogan won his first WWF World Championship, but those wrestlers have had their day in the light in games. They are moving towards being more up to date. There is never a need for 20 versions of a single wrestler.
You want a boring game. That's why you probably want a GM Mode. That mode is boring as well.

How about this you can have today rosters in the other style video game styles 8-bits. While I get the games with today graphics.

But than you'll be complaining about we can't do much like the other games.

I guess you hate the founding fathers of America right? Cause they had their time.

Legends should be in every game wrestling. I still belive that you hate Legends. Cause to you trying to changed my view on this subject. I'm stuborn than a Donkey.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:42 PM   #20
Rookie

Re: Custom Flags for Entrances

Quote:
Games are becoming more and more realistic every year. And not having a real calendar isn't fantasy, it's pathetic. Every other sporting game has a real calendar.
Should we couldhave calendar but we should be able to have two shows on the same day as well.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:46 PM   #21
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Re: WWE2K19/20 Video Request

Quote:
I guess I have to spell it out for ya. like mother teach their children.

1. Turn on you consle.
2. Click your profile.
3. Open the WWE 2K19 Case.
4. Take out the CD out of the Game case.
5. Put the CD in the Consle.
6. Wait few mins to load up.
7. Use your consle controller and press the button to start the game.
8. Then press any button to get out of the start menu.
9. Then go to Creation Modes selection on the Main Menu.
10. Click on the Create a Superstar mode.
11. Click on Edit WWE Superstar mode.
12. Choose between Surfer Sting or Crow Sting or Wolfpack Sting or Current Sting.

• If you clicked on Surfer Sting you get his 1987-1995 attires with hair and attires with all the Hairstyles as well with all the face paint versions. The right entrance music.
  • If you click on Crow Sting. You get all the attires with all the hairstyles as well with all the face paint versions. Check the crow selection in my original post of this thread. The right entrance music.
  • If you click the Wolfpack is just no goatee or no pontytail.
  • If you click the Current Sting. You just get that Sting.
I hope that clears things up for you.
Well, that was a jackass of a response. You literally did not say anything about what you were asking in the first post. All you did was say video request and say this video should be about editing WWE superstars but didn't actually say what it was about. There is no need to be a total *** about it. You have literally started 4 threads asking for pretty ridiculous things instead of making ONE thread. And most of your things need to be clarified extremely because you randomly post things with no context and no clarification as to what you are actually asking or suggesting.

Your original post should have said something like:

I think that you should be able to click on different wrestlers and choose a different look for the different eras of them and then give examples.

WWLeague Season 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2018, 10:51 PM   #22
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Okay, I don't even know what you are talking about anymore. What do the founding fathers have to do with wrestling games that want to be current?

Where did I ever even mention GM mode, oh that's right I didn't?

I do not hate legends, I just feel that they have had their games and there is no need to have 20 version of ANYONE in a game. Make custom attires or download the many good ones in the game that can be put as alternate attires for the in-game variations.

Like I said I have a wrestling fan since Hogan won his first World title and I have followed every wrestling I can on TV since that time. I was present when Austin 3:16 was born. I had numerous wrestlers point to my wings and Vince McMahon comment on one at WM 13. I saw Undertaker in his prime at 4 PPVs and watched Owen battle Bret in the steel cage.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 03-04-2018, 10:52 PM   #23
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Should we couldhave calendar but we should be able to have two shows on the same day as well.
Yes we should be able to have two shows on one night like they do in real life.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 03-05-2018, 08:09 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Yes we should be able to have two shows on one night like they do in real life.
If the could let us do that and have 200 caw slots. Also with in game roster names in the create a superstar called names. It'll be awesome game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »