Home

Fight Night Round 5 Wishlist: The Changes That Need To Be Made (TrueGameHeadz)

This is a discussion on Fight Night Round 5 Wishlist: The Changes That Need To Be Made (TrueGameHeadz) within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2010, 02:13 PM   #33
Pro

evilc08's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Fight Night Round 5 Wishlist: The Changes That Need To Be Made (TrueGameHeadz)

If someone knows about the Smackdown vs Raw 2011 universe mode then go ahead and post this on the forums where the developers would see it. I probably have a username over there if its EA, but might forget to do it since I am mostly active here.

Here is a link to what I was saying(bottom of page 1).

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...check-out.html

This mode could make the game so worth picking up. Right now I worry that it will just be FN4.5 with add-ons.

I never could get into the career mode. By the time you got to fight for the title the champ was new about 5-6 times. Plus it was a chore and too linear.

Ashford Pines Golf Club (front 9)

Full version release June 2016

Challenging course without the cheap gimmicks.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:36 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Fight Night Round 5 Wishlist: The Changes That Need To Be Made (TrueGameHeadz)

Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
I hope the Fight Night developers check this forum like Madden and NCAA developers do.

The bad thing is the boxing forum is barely alive here at OS.
Dont worry that'll change. I'll be posting most of my elaborate ideas here to get more mature and constructive feedback. I'll frequently refer them to this site.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:38 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilc08
If someone knows about the Smackdown vs Raw 2011 universe mode then go ahead and post this on the forums where the developers would see it. I probably have a username over there if its EA, but might forget to do it since I am mostly active here.

Here is a link to what I was saying(bottom of page 1).

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...check-out.html

This mode could make the game so worth picking up. Right now I worry that it will just be FN4.5 with add-ons.

I never could get into the career mode. By the time you got to fight for the title the champ was new about 5-6 times. Plus it was a chore and too linear.

It definitely wont be a Fight Night Round 4.5. Based on what I've experienced that certainly wont be the case.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2010, 07:21 PM   #36
Pro

OVR: 5

There needs to be some sort of story to career mode. Add in interviews, promoters, shady trainers. Let me start my career off as supertalented if I want to while only being able to raise certain attributes. Add in the option for me to get my break by sparring with a champion. Make money mean something. Add a respect level for fighters that have a Mayweather/Hopkins type style that gives a bonus to fighters fighting that way. Steal from the UFC mode of where can either focus fully on training between fights or doing promo trying to get your name more known to line you up for future fights.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:03 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

Fight Night Champion will be rated M!!!
Old 11-04-2010, 09:56 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 12

Screw the fluff.. Focus on the gameplay & the art of the sport itself.. Every yr I whine about Stamina.. & every yr a person who plays the game at EA events says Stamina is there.. It's still broken.. Throwing 600 punches in 3 rounds with Hatton.. You shouldn't be able to raise your hands & you should move like you are in wet cement.. 2nd.. Let us edit boxers ratings. More extensive & indepth sliders, especially for the AI.. Drop the phony special punches & haymaker, which NO trainer teaches their fighter.. Yeah.. Telegraph a punch which leaves you wide open.

The Stamina sliders do work, but is only good for single player.. Also effects the the number of Knock downs.. I would also like to see fighters stumble when hurt where you can get them on the ropes & just throw all you got, with the stunned opponent only being able to block, dodge, & clutch till he clears his head & gets his legs back..

I turned Stamina to zero & my created fighter was spent after four rounds.. Slow & sluggish punches, slow, putting up his hands.. Like moving in sand.. So there is potentional, but at default it's broken IMO, especially with established fighters.. This was my fighters first fight.. His stamina is already low.

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
Old 11-04-2010, 10:06 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbubbaice
Screw the fluff.. Focus on the gameplay & the art of the sport itself.. Every yr I whine about Stamina.. & every yr a person who plays the game at EA events says Stamina is there.. It's still broken.. Throwing 600 punches in 3 rounds with Hatton.. You shouldn't be able to raise your hands & you should move like you are in wet cement.. 2nd.. Let us edit boxers ratings. More extensive & indepth sliders, especially for the AI.. Drop the phony special punches & haymaker, which NO trainer teaches their fighter.. Yeah.. Telegraph a punch which leaves you wide open.

The Stamina sliders do work, but is only good for single player.. Also effects the the number of Knock downs.. I would also like to see fighters stumble when hurt where you can get them on the ropes & just throw all you got, with the stunned opponent only being able to block, dodge, & clutch till he clears his head & gets his legs back..

I turned Stamina to zero & my created fighter was spent after four rounds.. Slow & sluggish punches, slow, putting up his hands.. Like moving in sand.. So there is potentional, but at default it's broken IMO, especially with established fighters.. This was my fighters first fight.. His stamina is already low.
Quote:
More extensive & indepth sliders, especially for the AI..
I totally agree! Man, where have you been hiding?
Old 11-07-2010, 11:27 AM   #40
MVP

Online needs more weight classes. I like to use Roy Jones but won't if my opponent picks Lennox Lewis!! Lt weight, welter, middle, lt heavy, & heavyweight should cover it.

Also the fighter selection online needs to change. Example. I see my opponent picking Cotto. I pick someone comparable like Mosley. Then my opponent scrolls thru & picks a 6 2' created Floyd Mayweather. I hate that! This is also why more classes are needed. Maybe change the system to something like this: I pick a guy. Opponent picks a guy. Prompt comes up asking each of us if we want to proceed. That way there are no surprises.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »