Home

Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Coming Soon, Tuner Next Week to Fix Jab Spamming

This is a discussion on Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Coming Soon, Tuner Next Week to Fix Jab Spamming within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2011, 06:51 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Coming Soon, Tuner Next Week to Fix Jab Spam

I sincerely hope they hurry up...Im at the point were im about to take this game back to gamestop....if the next patch aint right bye bye FNC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2011, 10:59 PM   #26
Pro

DurtySoufReppin's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Coming Soon, Tuner Next Week to Fix Jab Spam

I guess "early next week" means early next month
Grizzlies
Titans
Vols
U.S. Army
Old 04-14-2011, 03:48 PM   #27
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurtySoufReppin
I guess "early next week" means early next month
I was about to post something similar.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:11 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG_Meth
I was about to post something similar.
A tuner won't fix this game, it needs a patch. That patch will be a few months out yet. Go and enjoy the summer everyone.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:56 PM   #29
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

Yeah, right now at the EA forums they are all but doing google searches for the address of EA Vancouver, maybe pay the team a visit. We are are like crack heads in a way - waiting for the return of the 1pko and nerfing of jab spamming.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:32 PM   #30
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
A tuner won't fix this game, it needs a patch. That patch will be a few months out yet. Go and enjoy the summer everyone.
OK so now i finally understand what they are talking about. A title update means a patch. I just realized this.

So the tuner to fix the jab spamming is coming next week and the patch will drop soon.

I really hope they fix the 1punch ko's. If they fix these issues. I will buy the game.

Hopefully by then, there will be a price drop.
Old 04-15-2011, 11:20 AM   #31

I'm a little let down by the tuner not showing yet. yes, they said early this week and it's Friday, but something must be up where they have to hold it back. I'm just really interested in seeing how they address the over use of the jab.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2011, 11:36 AM   #32
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
I'm a little let down by the tuner not showing yet. yes, they said early this week and it's Friday, but something must be up where they have to hold it back. I'm just really interested in seeing how they address the over use of the jab.
I'm really disappointed in the lack of communication, I don't care how much time they need to get this sorted out. I just want them to get it right and I'm positive this tuner won't be the magic bullet. It will help the body spam issue on-line, but a majority of the other issues will need a patch. If you are on off-line gamer, the tuner will most likely do very little to help the game. Good news is, its spring. Golf, vacation, being outside, my video gaming goes way down this time of year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »