Home

Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Wrapping Up, Some Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Wrapping Up, Some Details Revealed within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2011, 12:59 PM   #33
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
lol..maybe because it hasn't been touched since release.

To me the game is like a flight that took off with a destination in mind but then the captain came on and asked where the people really want to go. Some said LA, some NY. So the captain went towards LA because the majority said that. Then on the way to LA the captain said, "When we switched route, one of our engines quit working so we were going to stop in Chicago but the landing gear won't engage. "So we think it's best to head back home and start over."

"By the way, if you want peanuts you'll have to purchase XP points. And right while you're eating your peanuts we're going to rip them out of your hands and act like you never had them."

"Also, please excuse the odd looking pale faces on all of our flight attendants."
I legit LOL'd at that comment. That is a great comparison especially with the XPs
Old 05-24-2011, 06:05 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Wrapping Up, Some Details Revealed

Anyone planning on starting over with a new OWC career when this comes out?
Old 05-24-2011, 07:43 PM   #35
Rookie

ajns's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
Anyone planning on starting over with a new OWC career when this comes out?
Not OWC, but I will give Legacy one last chance before I completely give up on this version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2011, 05:44 PM   #36
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18

What is taking soo long? I'm about to just give up on this game. I haven't even bought it yet, waiting on this patch to finally make it playable. SMH.
Old 05-29-2011, 05:46 AM   #37
Rookie

BoomerSooner420's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
What is taking soo long? I'm about to just give up on this game. I haven't even bought it yet, waiting on this patch to finally make it playable. SMH.
If you're looking to play FNC online, I wouldn't bother waiting for it. There are issues that go well beyond the body jab spamming and other various cheesy exploiters. Buying XP is a gamebreaker for most players including myself. A month of hard work beaten by someone who purchased maxxed out punches is lame beyond description.

If you're going to play alot of FNC offline, champion mode, legacy mode, etc. then the game is quite playable now. Just don't download any patches or tuner sets. The release version of the game does have it's flaws, but as i'm sure you've read, it has gotten worse with each update, and I'm having alot of fun in legacy mode with the release version, no patches or tuners. Obviously I can't play online this way, but OWC was broken before they broke it even more.

Hopefully the next update will be what it's been promised to be, but I wouldn't hold my breath, especially for you guys looking strictly at online gameplay.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:58 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 24

Was an update released?
Old 06-02-2011, 10:07 PM   #39
Rookie

ajns's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex
Was an update released?
Not yet. Some time in June. My guess is the actual work on the patch is done, and it is awaiting approval by Sony. My best guess, based on rumor and past experience, is it will be available between the 14th and 21st of June.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:55 AM   #40
Pro

OVR: 0

Let me get this straight.. It takes more energy to move backwards than it does any other direction... Really?? I don't like the sounds of that at all. Sense the footwork isn't realistic, and now players will be penalized for moving backwards, the game will be more of a slug fest than before.

You want to promote movement, not penalize it. But, that was something probably added to balance things out and please both sides.

Last edited by Lakers 24 7; 06-05-2011 at 03:01 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »