Home

Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Wrapping Up, Some Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Wrapping Up, Some Details Revealed within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2011, 09:22 PM   #65
Rookie

ajns's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Wrapping Up, Some Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
They said in the announcement that it would be end of June.
Really? Could you show me that announcement?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2011, 10:16 PM   #66
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajns
yeah it says nothing, at least from what i saw. It says we will let you know. lol ..like hey hopefully we can get that for you guys...someday
Old 06-14-2011, 08:07 AM   #67

OVR: 34

I'll look it up when I get to my laptop. But I understand the frustration. I haven't touched the game in a bit but I haven't touched any games in a while because I've been up on a mountain. LOL
Old 06-14-2011, 08:19 AM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajns
He probably means this statement over at the EA forums. It says, release is targeted for late next month (message was posted in may), pending approvals (which takes more or less 2 to 3 weeks, microsoft and sony are usually so slow). I don't know if they mean sending the patch to sony/microsoft by 'releasing' or if they actually think that sony/microsoft is going to upload the patch by then. The first possibility would mean that the patch will come out mid July of course

sk88z wrote:
Dev Team Update May 18th, 2011

Thanks for everyone's patience as the devs continue to work on the next title update. The scheduled release is targeted for late next month pending approvals. We will provide a complete list of issues that have been addressed once we are certain that the update has been approved. Thanks for your constructive comments in assisting with the title update.

~sk88z

Source: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/315/5320789.page
Old 06-14-2011, 09:27 AM   #69

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by petz_e
He probably means this statement over at the EA forums. It says, release is targeted for late next month (message was posted in may), pending approvals (which takes more or less 2 to 3 weeks, microsoft and sony are usually so slow). I don't know if they mean sending the patch to sony/microsoft by 'releasing' or if they actually think that sony/microsoft is going to upload the patch by then. The first possibility would mean that the patch will come out mid July of course

sk88z wrote:
Dev Team Update May 18th, 2011

Thanks for everyone's patience as the devs continue to work on the next title update. The scheduled release is targeted for late next month pending approvals. We will provide a complete list of issues that have been addressed once we are certain that the update has been approved. Thanks for your constructive comments in assisting with the title update.

~sk88z

Source: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/315/5320789.page
Yes, Petz. That's what I'm referencing. They mentioned in that quote release is targeted pending approvals so I'm thinking they mean if it gets approved it will most likely show up then. Maybe we'll even get it early.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »