Home

NCAA Football 13 Heisman Challenge Webcast Introduces Reaction Time

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Heisman Challenge Webcast Introduces Reaction Time within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-30-2012, 09:21 PM   #329
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 13 Webcast - Heisman Challenge Has Started, Discuss Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackAttack
No I completely agree.

I also feel like people would have been less bothered of they would have went all out on this mode.
this is true too its like they have ADD and they never finish or "go all out" on any game mode...they are too quick to move on to the next "back of box" feature
Old 05-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #330
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 13 Heisman Challenge Webcast Introduces Reaction Time

I'm trying to figure out what audience EA is trying to capture with this mode. The young teen crowd probably doesn't give 2 effs about Herschel Walker or anybody outside of the last 3-4 years that were Heisman's. The older crowd is more concerned about a more realistic dynasty experience and we want improvements over the game that we felt was great back on the PS2 days. I seriously just don't get it anymore. Nobody even came close to asking for a mode like this. I can probably bet that this was never in any wishlist threads either.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:34 PM   #331
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
jp you hit the nail on the head bro...they (EA) should NOT be adding new game modes without first addressing EVERYTHING that needs to be fixed/corrected/improved/expanded with the existing features or game modes/gameplay
This is why I am impressed by what Madden 13 is doing. They aren't even announcing anything about Madden Social(probably the most "gimmicky" element of Madden) until they have announced everything else dealing with gameplay and career modes.

I mean there could be at least 3 or 4 MAJOR announcements dealing with gameplay and franchise/online franchise, superstar mode next week, and Madden has already released some pretty impressive stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 09:48 PM   #332
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
This is why I am impressed by what Madden 13 is doing. They aren't even announcing anything about Madden Social(probably the most "gimmicky" element of Madden) until they have announced everything else dealing with gameplay and career modes.

I mean there could be at least 3 or 4 MAJOR announcements dealing with gameplay and franchise/online franchise, superstar mode next week, and Madden has already released some pretty impressive stuff.
yea man like i said before i am truly pumped for madden this year so its not an EA bashing thing .....its an "im disappointed with ncaa 13 thing"
Old 05-30-2012, 09:53 PM   #333
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

Barry seems to run just like any other RB in the NCAA game...I'm disappointed that they did not highlight his juking ability which is legendary for making many miss tackles...#sigh
Old 05-30-2012, 10:02 PM   #334
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11

The least they could have done was shown off the mode with someone who doesn't suck at the game. Wowza, what a cheeze fest. Luckily, his sucking resulted in INTs. I want that guy's job!
Old 05-30-2012, 10:14 PM   #335
Pro

shaunlmason's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal67
Millions....How many copies did they sell?
Touche, salesman, touche

I guess 1.75 M isn't technically millions.=)

Last edited by shaunlmason; 05-30-2012 at 10:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 10:19 PM   #336
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

I think some guys need to step back and relax. You say why didnt they spend this time editing gameplay? Well they did improve gameplay. You guys are too busy harping on things they HAVE to add to the game to keep it ever evolving and changing between installments.

I dont like that the visuals of the game are identical to 12, and the lack of improvement to the coaching carousel. Other than that I'm pretty excited for the game to check out the gameplay improvements.

I have no interest in this mode. Doesnt mean I'll condemn the studio for adding it. Jeez guys.

Last edited by kingkilla56; 05-30-2012 at 10:49 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »