Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-04-2016, 09:58 PM   #5081
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Hello everybody. I play 20 min. halves so I don't want o see more than 10 or 15 cpu shots. I like the holiday sets but too much cpu attack. Should I decrease cpu RF. I did decrease cpu pass speed to 20 playing user pass speed at 35. Still nice games but lack of fouls like always world class by the way.

Decreasing length to 40 matt? I tried but I can't really tell I don't have your eyes?

Cheers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2016, 06:16 AM   #5082
Rookie

Guys,

am I imagining this, or is anyone else feeling that ADD goes up once CPU takes a highly offensive attitude? I am having otherwise absolutely brilliant matches, but am starting to feel that the quality of the game goes down when the CPU is chasing me.

(Could be that it's just their strategy and I can't adapt.)
Old 01-05-2016, 10:26 AM   #5083
MVP

OVR: 6

Awfully quiet around here! I know you guys are cooking something up... Having a blast with Holiday set. Considering trying Legendary again to see if fouls increase. Tackles and collisions are happening but the ref seems to refuse to call the CPU.
Old 01-05-2016, 03:51 PM   #5084
Pro

I'm using the Holiday Set and I'm enjoying it apart from the fact the AI seems to play a lot of football in their own half, going nowhere. Reminds me of PES 2015.
Old 01-05-2016, 05:29 PM   #5085
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navarcles36
Hello everybody. I play 20 min. halves so I don't want o see more than 10 or 15 cpu shots. I like the holiday sets but too much cpu attack. Should I decrease cpu RF. I did decrease cpu pass speed to 20 playing user pass speed at 35. Still nice games but lack of fouls like always world class by the way.

Decreasing length to 40 matt? I tried but I can't really tell I don't have your eyes?

Cheers
Hey man, sorry for the delayed response. CPU is more attack minded in 1.05 than before, so you're going to see a lot more attack. You could lower run frequency, but that will make passes a bit more on point for them, if you're okay with that - that would be the first route I would go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbeaver
Guys,

am I imagining this, or is anyone else feeling that ADD goes up once CPU takes a highly offensive attitude? I am having otherwise absolutely brilliant matches, but am starting to feel that the quality of the game goes down when the CPU is chasing me.

(Could be that it's just their strategy and I can't adapt.)
I'm not sure really. Definitely see less ADD with FB and FT lower, which kind of stinks because FT a lot higher is my personal preference. Haven't really given it much thought in terms of scenario for when the ADD kicks in, relative to the CPU's mindset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Awfully quiet around here! I know you guys are cooking something up... Having a blast with Holiday set. Considering trying Legendary again to see if fouls increase. Tackles and collisions are happening but the ref seems to refuse to call the CPU.
Holiday Set is still good in my eyes, I did try New HSS as well but I can't get over the defensive drop back once the defensive third is reached. I think both sets will work regardless though, not sure what else can be looked at for the Holiday Set as it plays just fine. I am a bit bummed that ADD is rearing its ugly head with an increased FT. FB @ 100 was tested last night as well to see how it looked regarding retreating-ADD, but that will need more tests as I ran into PC problems mid-stream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee_Simpson
I'm using the Holiday Set and I'm enjoying it apart from the fact the AI seems to play a lot of football in their own half, going nowhere. Reminds me of PES 2015.
Considering the fact that 1.05 is a lot of offense than before, the CPU passing the ball around is a good sign. We can modify it from there, but tbh, I haven't noticed it that much. I do like the CPU keeping me on my toes where they will be playing with it in the back but then send a long ball over the top. I play the same way at times, so it's nice to know the CPU isn't hardcoded into just one specific way to attack (ground ball, perfect passing, etc). Just wish the passing % numbers would reflect more accurately as they seem to be 10-15% higher than the actual value.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2016, 07:02 PM   #5086
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

So then we should go back to the original holiday set?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2016, 02:17 AM   #5087
Rookie

Hi there,

Just registered to say that NHS set is probably the best I've tried for FIFA 16 1.05 so far (I only changed CPU pass error to 62). Nothing else came so close to the real thing with constant fouling, pressure, start-stop, phisicality and intelligent defending.

Keep it at least as an option for not to lose it in this thread.
Old 01-06-2016, 03:13 AM   #5088
Rookie

Squammish's Arena

Hey all! First time back playing FIFA since the new patch came out. I'm streaming on TwitchTV right now trying to find some combination of the physicality of the "High Sprint" and "Holiday Set"...

Just messing around playing some random exhibition games, feel free to stop by and watch + chat!

http://www.twitch.tv/squammish

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »