Home

FIFA 17 Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 Simulation Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Playing CPU vs CPU default, what looks the most realistic?
Legendary 31 20.95%
World Class 51 34.46%
Professional 61 41.22%
All look the same 9 6.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2017, 06:45 AM   #601
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardodc
If on professional you are getting realistic scores stay with it. Meanwhile, if you start to win too much (unrealistically), it's time to move to WC and so on...

Acceleration slider also play an important role. I use the 47/46 combo. I guess you are using 46/46 or 46/47, correct?
Spot on Ricardo !.
Accelration values are the ability for lower level players to join the world class or even legandary level. Will go so far and say that it's a perfect opportunity to improve one's skills as you spend more time with the ball before AI takes it. And the better you get the higher you can go and finally you are at the OS Community level, if that's what you want ?.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2017, 09:05 AM   #602
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
Spot on Ricardo !.
Accelration values are the ability for lower level players to join the world class or even legandary level. Will go so far and say that it's a perfect opportunity to improve one's skills as you spend more time with the ball before AI takes it. And the better you get the higher you can go and finally you are at the OS Community level, if that's what you want ?.
What I want (the thread objective) is to give everyone, from the rookie to the expert, a chance to have a realistic offline experience.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-19-2017, 09:40 AM   #603
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardodc
What I want (the thread objective) is to give everyone, from the rookie to the expert, a chance to have a realistic offline experience.

See how a simple smiley can be misinterpreted! (Your smiley on mobile is not the same as the PC version!). Hope not you think I'm making fun of it ?, I think it's good and admirable that there are several sliders for all levels.
Old 06-19-2017, 02:21 PM   #604
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
See how a simple smiley can be misinterpreted! (Your smiley on mobile is not the same as the PC version!). Hope not you think I'm making fun of it ?, I think it's good and admirable that there are several sliders for all levels.
If you take into account the game difficulty levels (Pro, WC and Leg) and the 3 acceleration combos of simulation sliders you end up with 9 different "difficulty levels" to choose from. That way, I do not "force" users to have a specific game skill to use the sliders. Everyone is welcome...

Cheers!
Old 06-26-2017, 09:19 AM   #605
Just started!

Hi, Ricardo.

Since Fifa 10 I have been trying to find some realistic yet entertaining game play.My favourite mode is "player lock"on career mode. However there are hardly any chances, or hardly any goals. I feel this is due to the default sliders and the fact that I am playing on legendary (WC is way too easy when playing with my pro). Recently, I have been trying out your sliders and have seen some improvement.

I can never play 15 minutes as I tend to get bored so I was wondering what changes you would make to accommodate for 8-10 minute halves?

I have been using the basic set for my player lock career modes as I do not want my CPU team mates to be different to the opposition CPU. I am noticing that 75 FT control is way too much (especially for those in the lower leagues). Are there any changes you would make so that I don't see the ball bouncing off my player like their some sort of spring?

I hope you can help me, as it has got to the point where I will not buy Fifa 18, because I cannot play the way I want. I want a game that is not always 0-0, or if I'm lucky, 1-0. I want a game with a realistic amount of goals/chances for different teams.

Hope you reply, thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2017, 02:24 PM   #606
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynodan17
Hi, Ricardo.

Since Fifa 10 I have been trying to find some realistic yet entertaining game play.My favourite mode is "player lock"on career mode. However there are hardly any chances, or hardly any goals. I feel this is due to the default sliders and the fact that I am playing on legendary (WC is way too easy when playing with my pro). Recently, I have been trying out your sliders and have seen some improvement.

I can never play 15 minutes as I tend to get bored so I was wondering what changes you would make to accommodate for 8-10 minute halves?
Hi and welcome to the thread!

I am on vacations, away from the game, so everything I will suggest you is purely theoretic. You will need to give your feedback (gameplay and stats) so I can try to figure out what needs to be done.

As you can imagine, transforming a 90 min game in a 16/20/30 one is difficult. You can never experience a simulation gameplay in such short halves. One thing you will need to dramatically chance (increase) is Run frequency. Your games need to be more frenetic to give teams a chance to attack more, shoot and score. Also, FT control probably needs to decrease.

Quote:
I have been using the basic set for my player lock career modes as I do not want my CPU team mates to be different to the opposition CPU. I am noticing that 75 FT control is way too much (especially for those in the lower leagues). Are there any changes you would make so that I don't see the ball bouncing off my player like their some sort of spring?
Start by moving FT to 70. If you continue to see the "bouncing ball" effect continue to decrease it by 5 points until the bouncing stops.

Quote:
I hope you can help me, as it has got to the point where I will not buy Fifa 18, because I cannot play the way I want. I want a game that is not always 0-0, or if I'm lucky, 1-0. I want a game with a realistic amount of goals/chances for different teams.

Hope you reply, thanks.
I understand. It's essencial to combine realistic gameplay to realistic stats and scores, if possible.

Cheers!

Last edited by ricardodc; 07-01-2017 at 08:05 AM.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:02 PM   #607
Rookie

Re: FIFA simulação 17 Sliders

Hi Ricardo, I do not understand what the first page sliders do not know which ones to use. I am new here in the forum and I ask a little patience with me please.
Old 07-06-2017, 04:28 PM   #608
MVP

Re: FIFA simulação 17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilasSousa
Hi Ricardo, I do not understand what the first page sliders do not know which ones to use. I am new here in the forum and I ask a little patience with me please.
Hi Silas!

Are you Brazilian? If so, you can ask in Portuguese if you like. How can I help you? First, do you want the sliders to watch CPU vs CPU or play USER vs CPU?

Cheers!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »