Home

More Signs Point to PS4 & Xbox One Versions of NHL 15 to Ship Without EASHL

This is a discussion on More Signs Point to PS4 & Xbox One Versions of NHL 15 to Ship Without EASHL within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2014, 10:34 PM   #25
Pro

Diablo25's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NHL 15 Back of the Box Details Show No Online Multiplayer PS4, Xbox One - No EASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrancato157
you're severely overestimating the importance of EASHL for the casual gamer and hockey fan
And you are severely uneducated on EASHL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 10:47 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NHL 15 Back of the Box Details Show No Online Multiplayer PS4, Xbox One - No EASH

Guess I can save my $60 for another year.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:52 PM   #27
Pro

Dino's Arena

EASHL is (or was) the greatest achievement in online sports gaming history.

Period.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:54 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

I find it interesting that on the one hand the box says for Xbox one systems only and then just below it shows a picture of a dualshock 4 controller. Me think it is a fake.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:10 PM   #29
Banned

GStera's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyShanfield
I find it interesting that on the one hand the box says for Xbox one systems only and then just below it shows a picture of a dualshock 4 controller. Me think it is a fake.
This?

This is so clearly, clearly fake it probably shouldn't have been posted...

It says Xbox Live and then has all Playstation logos below..

Come on OS.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:11 PM   #30
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GStera
This?

This is so clearly, clearly fake it probably shouldn't have been posted...

It says Xbox Live and then has all Playstation logos below..

Come on OS.
It's two different covers. The think that throws me off is the ps4 says 2-2, when a game like madden just says 2. Makes me think those numbers are nothing more than a placeholder until game modes are announced.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 08-15-2014, 11:20 PM   #31
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

Here's another thing about about the popularity of EASHL. Just from reading on this website, it seems as some of the guys who are disappointed in the offline gameplay turned to EASHL to get some enjoyment out of the game. So if the offline play remains relatively similar (it looks like it has) then those people won't even be able to turn to EASHL to have some fun. When you really look at it, EASHL is probably a pretty decent experience if you get 12 players who are all on the same page of playing a realistic cheese free brand of hockey. 12 smart hockey minds would definitely take out most of the annoying things the AI is programmed to do. I haven't played the mode since the first year it came in, 09 I believe. That was just a cheese fest since it was the very first year of the mode. Me and my friends would play but all they wanted to do was glitch and what not so it got really boring very quick.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 11:21 PM   #32
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

OVR: 0

This series has been on thin ice for a few years for real hockey fans. The game is stale, every game plays the same. Playing EASHL and being able to avoid AI for the most part is the only thing that made the game tolerable.

If its out, I know my whole team wont buy the game, the hockey just isnt good enough or realistic enough to warrant me playing that much with the AI. It doesnt represent the sport good enough to lack such a monster game mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »