Home

More Signs Point to PS4 & Xbox One Versions of NHL 15 to Ship Without EASHL

This is a discussion on More Signs Point to PS4 & Xbox One Versions of NHL 15 to Ship Without EASHL within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2014, 12:40 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 4
I don't even play EASHL but on general principle I'll wait a little bit after release and buy this game used. EA don't deserve my money. I'd rather get ripped off by gamestop on this one.
Old 08-16-2014, 12:45 AM   #34
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8
Never got into EASHL but was hoping to this year. I'm more concerned about Connected GM though, I'll be very disappointed if that is out.
I don't get the silence from EA with this.
Old 08-16-2014, 01:16 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0
Well this time last week I was in the belief that no way can it not be included. Now I'm getting the feeling that it's a no go. If not if they announce a patch or update later on I would be okay with that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2014, 01:46 AM   #36
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: More Signs Point to PS4 & Xbox One Versions of NHL 15 to Ship Without EASHL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino
Even though these Hilter vids have been done tons of times ... this one is just perfect for the moment we are going through on the internet..

Hitler Reacts to NHL 15 EASHL Rumour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pQz...ure=youtu.be&a

ROFL
OH MAN! I missed it...its not available now
Old 08-16-2014, 02:37 AM   #37
MVP

Trevelyan's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NHL 15 Back of the Box Details Show No Online Multiplayer PS4, Xbox One - No EASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq672
This series has been on thin ice for a few years for real hockey fans. The game is stale, every game plays the same. Playing EASHL and being able to avoid AI for the most part is the only thing that made the game tolerable.

If its out, I know my whole team wont buy the game, the hockey just isnt good enough or realistic enough to warrant me playing that much with the AI. It doesnt represent the sport good enough to lack such a monster game mode.
You hit it right on the head. One of the biggest reasons EASHL is so appealing is that you avoid the awful AI. If this game(that I love) doesn't have the worst AI in any sports game then I need someone to educate me. A year of only playing versus would be an absolute nightmare.
Old 08-16-2014, 05:57 AM   #38
Pro

OVR: 33
Not concerned with EASHL but I'm sure many will be. EA typically drop something from a game when it's first released on a new console. I'm just hoping that the Single Season Mode with the ability to control multiple teams is still in.
Old 08-16-2014, 07:17 AM   #39
Pro

OVR: 5
No worries it will be reintroduced as a "new feature" next year, per EA's past profile. Although this is a big loss. I loved this mode when it first came out then got stale on it as players just boosted to improve. I think the EASHL and the online franchise mode in NCAA football were two of the greatest achievements in online sports gaming. I am still very excited to buy the game.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:46 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2
Just seems odd looking at the box that the Xbox Live column has NO entry where it says Co-op but all the other entries are there...I don't know what that would mean, but it doesn't look right, to me anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »