Home

Who are the top strikers and top grapplers in his game?(xbox or ps4)

This is a discussion on Who are the top strikers and top grapplers in his game?(xbox or ps4) within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2017, 07:58 PM   #89
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Who are the top strikers and top grapplers in his game?(xbox or ps4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generative James
Bigg Cee, what is that crouch walk thing your doing? I've seen this a few times recently, does it have any actual advantage?
Thats like my lil thing I like to do with all my fighters I use. Just to make me stand out, also it can throw off people a lot when you approach them doing it, then slide back away or shoot for a takedown. Also it gets me lower to the ground from getting kicked in the head. Sometimes it back fires but most of the time it's all for playing head games with people thinking I'm doing one thing but doing another.

And like Dave said... it looks cool to do.
Old 04-21-2017, 08:15 PM   #90
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

I use to think I was the only one doing that td defense walk thingy. I usually do it after I rock my opponent as it makes you a bit unpredictable and lots have the tendency to shoot for a td right away after getting rocked. It looks even cooler when you do it with Machida btw lol.
Old 04-22-2017, 12:22 AM   #91
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
Also if you read all the comments in the video comment section, you understand now why I have my private messages blocked. You know how many people send me the most hateful and nasty messages. Sometimes people ask me to kill myself and my whole family and burn in the messages ppl send. That's why I block everyone, not to be an A-hole, but just to not see so much hate everyday when I sign on to my PS4.

Maybe now you guys understand how bad it gets when I say "I'm the most hated man in UFC 2 history." There's no close second, it's me and only me. lol
If you haven't humiliated a division 8 Jon Jones/Werdum picker by completely out classing them with Tyson, you don't know what a hate message is!
Just came out of a game, where this div 6 Jon Jones serial picker, wouldn't skip the fight intro(that lasts about 3-5 minutes) where he was just trashing and making fun of me on his mic just for picking Mike Tyson.

He was saying "ahaha you mother****in lil b**** n#### you gon pick Tyson in ranked? Ahahaha don't have any range you won't be able to touch me, i'll destroy you, i'll make you my b****, n#### " all the while using his tough guy trashy ghetto voice and using the n word at the end of each sentance, to match his inferior dumb insults he threw at me.

I was smiling the whole time, because i knew he didn't stand a chance and i'd make him eat his words. Ohh what wouldn't i give to see his face after he realised who he was up against in the first minute of the fight, where he realised he is gettin his *** whooped!

Suddenly his tough ghetto bad boy act was silenced! All his scissor kicks and crane kicks and off the cage superman punches couldn't save him and had no effect other than wasting his stamina!

He started struggling and turned into a panic wrestler, spamming clinches and takedowns but everytime i blocked em and retaliated while seemlessly throwing a taunt after each mistake he made!

Sporadically you'd hear him silently moan and mumble to himself "maan that's some bullshhiet" and he even went on as far as alltogether dropping his controller and sitting immobile as he stared at my "come here" taunts.

Then i of course went on to knock him down 3-4 times just in round 1 and utterly humiliate him and shut down everything he had to offer!

I could sense his ego fading and him giving up and realising what a big mistake he made spewing those hateful words and not skipping the intro.

When round 2 started and he was trying to get me to calm down by pathetically attempting to reconsolidate our relationship by extending his long 83' reach hand for me to touch, he knew things were coming to an end when i stood in front of him and declinded it with a magestic taunt showcasing the 2 Guns that were about to slip him into unconsciousness.

His time was coming to an end at the final knockdown right before round 2 was over. That's when i jumped in and waited for him to spam the recover button, giving him a false sense of hope that i'd let him up like all those other times i knocked him down previously and right before he could recover, that's when i started hammering his face and made him lose his senses.

Needless to say that he of course ragequited mid ground and pound humiliation.

He learned a lesson that day, that looks can be deceiving and of course Manliest_Man's Mike Tyson is not to be messed with.

That's when the idea hit me and i said to myslef "Damn i should start ****posting some novels regarding EA UFC 2 stories."

Afterwards i sent him a simple trashy message saying "Rekt" to which he went on to write his lifestory with the ps4 controller, where he blamed the internet or me getting lucky or how Tyson is OP afterall.

In the end, He went on to live his life, more humble and less hatefull and rumour has it, he stopped using that trashy ghetto accent and acting like a tough guy behind the mic.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Scenarios like these, i feed off of them! I love them! I love playing EA UFC 2 and i love playing as Tyson just for these momments. Getting sweet looking KO on top of all that makes the game still worth it and tons of fun to play.

Last edited by manliest_Man; 04-22-2017 at 02:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2017, 05:40 AM   #92
Pro

Donnie_Brasco_FR's Arena

Try to be as efficient with Hunt as you are with Tyson, this Will be a Prowess.
There is no match against Tyson for any fighter on the stand-up compartment.

Last edited by Donnie_Brasco_FR; 04-22-2017 at 09:50 AM.
Old 04-22-2017, 12:14 PM   #93
Rookie

Quote:
LOL!!!!!!

Ok... I give Insane Arabb credit. He played my game and won.

He tapped me out. I bow my head in shame!!!!

Sweet Revenge!! haha good game man.

Old 04-22-2017, 12:58 PM   #94
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by InSaNe_AraBB
Sweet Revenge!! haha good game man.

Well, that taught me some new fakes
Old 04-22-2017, 01:33 PM   #95
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

See that is the attitude I like to see when people play me. Yes I know it's a frustrating and boring style, but if you embrace playing me and win it can feel sooooo good.

I like people who just accept how I play and don't complain. InSane-AraBB played my type of game and won. I give him tons of credit.

Last edited by Bigg Cee; 04-25-2017 at 07:36 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2017, 02:43 PM   #96
Rookie

Quote:
See that is the attitude I like to see when people play me. Yes I know it's a frustrating and boring style, but if you embrace playing me and win it can feel sooooo good.

I like people who just accept how I play and don't complain. InSane-AraBB played my type of game and won. I give him tons of credit.
you, my friend, are a true champion. fighting you is a chess match. if you want to get some fights online just hit me up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »