Home

Who are the top strikers and top grapplers in his game?(xbox or ps4)

This is a discussion on Who are the top strikers and top grapplers in his game?(xbox or ps4) within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2017, 06:32 PM   #97
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Who are the top strikers and top grapplers in his game?(xbox or ps4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
See that is the attitude I like to see when people play me. Yes I know it's a frustrating and boring style, but if you embrace playing me and win it can feel sooooo good.

I like people who just accept how I play and don't complain. InSane-AraBB played my type of game and won. I give him tons of credit.
Your playing realistic with that fighter though. That's how Maia fights in real life and that's the most effective way to play as him in the game. I like players who fight realistic and to the strengths of the actual fighter. It has become so common in mma games that everyone wants to "stand and bang" and be a striker, no matter who they are using. Dudes will pick Maia and try to strike with him smh.
Old 04-23-2017, 07:21 AM   #98
Rookie

JustBlazeM8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUFCVeteran
Yeah I did not expect to come across Blaze haha, but it was still a fun match. Simply due to that it was high level and CHEESE FREE. Win or lose a ranked cheese/spam free match is enjoyable. I still reckon I can do better though Blaze :P Great fight though man.
Haha I didn't even know it was you! I was more surprised to see a Punk in division 6 in all honesty. I just felt guilty.

Anyways, I wouldn't even know how to cheese with Maia tbh. Seems like a bit of an impossible feat.
#3 UT Player (PS4)
95%+ Win Record Overall

#14 - LEC 205
#7 - LEC 203
#3 - LEC 214

But, I'm still selling wolf tickets.
Old 04-23-2017, 09:25 PM   #99
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
See that is the attitude I like to see when people play me. Yes I know it's a frustrating and boring style, but if you embrace playing me and win it can feel sooooo good.

I like people who just accept how I play and don't complain. InSane-AraBB played my type of game and won. I give him tons of credit.
I literally told you I'd play your game. Even get free takedowns if you wanted.

If someone doesn't want to strike on UFC2, there is no way around it. Way too easy to run around and completely avoid striking.

And arab,

Goooooooooooodddss**** mang
Old 04-23-2017, 09:29 PM   #100
Rookie

JustBlazeM8's Arena

I'm still waiting to play you Cee.
#3 UT Player (PS4)
95%+ Win Record Overall

#14 - LEC 205
#7 - LEC 203
#3 - LEC 214

But, I'm still selling wolf tickets.
Old 04-24-2017, 07:20 PM   #101
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBlazeM8
Haha I didn't even know it was you! I was more surprised to see a Punk in division 6 in all honesty. I just felt guilty.

Anyways, I wouldn't even know how to cheese with Maia tbh. Seems like a bit of an impossible feat.
Haha yeah, it was me. And GF's today man! Really fun and high level.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2017, 10:58 PM   #102
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

I just ran into (izawataru) who use to be #2 or 3 in the top 100 and he had Holy Holm and I had Tate, but damn I don't understand how people think my style is cheesy, but yet this fool literally just stays in full guard and won't move, stays in sprawl and won't move, and just throws 1-2 to the body till he uses all his stamina then moves away. Rinse and Repeat over and over for the whole fight. Atleast I go for the finish with subs and try to end the fight in the 1st round or as quick as I can.

Luckily I won, but damn what a gross and horrible experience I just had.

Last edited by Bigg Cee; 04-29-2017 at 10:23 PM.
Old 04-29-2017, 06:07 AM   #103
Pro

Donnie_Brasco_FR's Arena

Was he laggy?
Old 04-29-2017, 10:14 PM   #104
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
I just ran into (izawataru) who use to be #2 or 3 in the top 100 and he had Holy Holm and I had Tate, but damn I don't understand stand how people think my style is cheesy, but yet this fool literally just stays in full guard and won't move, stays in sprawl and won't move, and just throws 1-2 to the body till he uses all his stamina then moves away. Rinse and Repeat over and over for the whole fight. Atleast I go for the finish with subs and try to end the fight in the 1st round or as quick as I can.

Luckily I won, but damn what a gross and horrible experience I just had.
was playing with him with Tyson against Dos Antos.

He is the cheesiest trashiest player i've ever played against.

The game started with a lot of input lag/delay after him not skipping the entrance. (fishy, possible lagswitcher)

He then went on to get a 1 lucky rock on the first shot he landed to my body. in the first 30 sec of the fight.

I was next to the cage and with that delay, it was impossible to block his instant clinch attempt. I somehow survived and transition to normal single collar clinch. He then went on to empty out his stamina from 100% to 0% since it was the start of the game and he literally only landed 1 shot outside the clinch. I was low as heck stamina, due to the dumb rock mechanic.

He was spamming shots with 0 stamina that were canceling my transitions. They were too slow because i also had close to 0 stamina and tyson takes forever to transition, so i couldnt escape the single collar. He kept bashing my head and even after blocking i couldnt transtiion out of this cheese, each shot he threw, even with 0 stamina, would block my transtion.

The he switched to mauy thai and with 0 stamina he koed me with 1 uunblockacbelbe shot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »