Home

HTown5933 M17 Draft Prospects

This is a discussion on HTown5933 M17 Draft Prospects within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2017, 09:22 AM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HTown5933 M17 Draft Prospects

It's on PS4... I forget the name of the file but it's something like 'HTOWNDRAFT" if you sort by last updated date I'm sure it will be close to the top because he updates it all the time. Sorry to speak for you HTOWN lol.

HTOWN - I know you switched LA Rams to 3-4 and Cleveland to 4-3. Did you switch any other team's defense?

Was just wondering because in online franchise I can't manipulate coaches like i can off-line, so before I start my online one I'm gonna switch players back to the old defense. Although since my buddy wants the Steelers and we'll play in the same division I'll probably be the Browns anyway (although Cinci with John Ross is enticing that speed lol) so I can make them a 4-3 myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2017, 09:44 AM   #106
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by burth179
It's on PS4... I forget the name of the file but it's something like 'HTOWNDRAFT" if you sort by last updated date I'm sure it will be close to the top because he updates it all the time. Sorry to speak for you HTOWN lol.

HTOWN - I know you switched LA Rams to 3-4 and Cleveland to 4-3. Did you switch any other team's defense?

Was just wondering because in online franchise I can't manipulate coaches like i can off-line, so before I start my online one I'm gonna switch players back to the old defense. Although since my buddy wants the Steelers and we'll play in the same division I'll probably be the Browns anyway (although Cinci with John Ross is enticing that speed lol) so I can make them a 4-3 myself.
Cool Thanks Alot
Old 04-28-2017, 09:47 AM   #107
Rookie

KrisMarina's Arena

Is this available on PS4?
Old 04-28-2017, 10:26 AM   #108
Rookie

It's on PS4
Old 04-28-2017, 12:30 PM   #109
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by burth179

Cleveland, Buffalo and San Francisco will play a 4-3 more and the Rams will play a 3-4 more. Those are the ones I can remember switching off the top of my head.

I know last year in a play now game, I had to start the game as the Eagles 'cause it wouldn't save when I'd set their D to a 4-3 in the pregame menu. Kinda sucked. I haven't tried it this year yet.
Old 04-28-2017, 12:32 PM   #110
Rookie

Cool thanks!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Old 04-28-2017, 01:31 PM   #111
MVP

When anyone gets info on the new players jersey numbers I'd appreciate if you could respond in this thread and let us know.

I know Taco Charlton will wear 97.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2017, 02:52 PM   #112
Rookie

I saw an article that said Deshaun Watson was given permission to wear #4 but not definite or anything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »