Home

JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2017, 05:34 AM   #3665
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Gave the set Jersam posted... no dice. I quit early 2nd up 28-0. Redskins didn't even get a first down. Had 2 pick sixes and just destroyed the coverage. I suppose I'll be sticking with my rage inducing set for now, until I can find something that better fits our difficulty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2017, 05:44 PM   #3666
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumonk
Gave the set Jersam posted... no dice. I quit early 2nd up 28-0. Redskins didn't even get a first down. Had 2 pick sixes and just destroyed the coverage. I suppose I'll be sticking with my rage inducing set for now, until I can find something that better fits our difficulty.
Honestly, I would double check your settings based on what you are saying. The coverage is almost always really really tight. Passes can be completed if you time things right, but my receivers (DT, Sanders, and Ted Ginn) are almost never more than a step ahead.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:11 PM   #3667
Rookie

I did. I double checked. I redid the intro and set it to all-madden. Menu was set to all-madden with all the assists on. Imported into franchise and then set to all-pro with all the assists on. Just didn't work, sadly.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:46 PM   #3668
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumonk
I did. I double checked. I redid the intro and set it to all-madden. Menu was set to all-madden with all the assists on. Imported into franchise and then set to all-pro with all the assists on. Just didn't work, sadly.
Putting all the assists on will ruin the sliders I posted. All assists off is good as is only ballhawk autoswitch, and autoseeker on

Last edited by jersam515; 06-10-2017 at 12:06 AM.
Old 06-10-2017, 07:03 PM   #3669
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I gotcha!

Yeah....it really solidified this approach. The funny thing is that I am actually having some fun on M15 right now too...

M17 as a total package is a fair bit better (and has the most varied run game)...but M15 does the line play really well and M16 has the best QB play (and easily the worst line play) of the series. But regardless of the game, this setup really provided some very well-balanced and intriguing games. I have some fond (and not so fond) memories of doing sliders for all three...and I gotta say...I'm a tad annoyed as to just how simple the answer to the 'slider puzzle' has been.

On another note: I am working on something else about Madden 17 I just figured out in the last couple of days. Stay tuned
What's this new discovery regarding M17 Josh? Hanging out for a tweak!
Old 06-11-2017, 05:08 PM   #3670
Pro

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2

Recently tried to get back into madden had been on a ncaa kick lately offense plays great with this set I may have 10 picks in 4 games but I'm also Brett Favre without that whole talent thing so it makes sense

Having difficulty with, or rather lack of difficulty with defense. I've used the Bengals and Panthers two okay defenses but no where close to how they've played. May just be level of talent I've played against, Jets Broncos and 49ers were 3of the 4 but against the 49ers through
3 quarters they had less than 60 yards as a team
I'm not using nanos or cheesing i run zone defense quite a bit just not seeing anyone break free for the cpu and their runs don't really go anywhere
Going to give it a go with another squad see what happens

Sent from my SM-G935V using Operation Sports mobile app
Gophers
Gators
Yankees
Old 06-11-2017, 06:36 PM   #3671
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrf
Recently tried to get back into madden had been on a ncaa kick lately offense plays great with this set I may have 10 picks in 4 games but I'm also Brett Favre without that whole talent thing so it makes sense

Having difficulty with, or rather lack of difficulty with defense. I've used the Bengals and Panthers two okay defenses but no where close to how they've played. May just be level of talent I've played against, Jets Broncos and 49ers were 3of the 4 but against the 49ers through
3 quarters they had less than 60 yards as a team
I'm not using nanos or cheesing i run zone defense quite a bit just not seeing anyone break free for the cpu and their runs don't really go anywhere
Going to give it a go with another squad see what happens

Sent from my SM-G935V using Operation Sports mobile app
You really got to give it more than a couple of games versus inferior teams. I recommend a good 8-12 games using the same team in the same CFM...

Assuming you have everything set up correctly, you should see a solid variety of results depending on matchups.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2017, 06:44 PM   #3672
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
You really got to give it more than a couple of games versus inferior teams. I recommend a good 8-12 games using the same team in the same CFM...

Assuming you have everything set up correctly, you should see a solid variety of results depending on matchups.

Any news on that discovery of yours?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »