Home

Madden NFL 24 Update Fixes Fatigue Bug - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 24 Update Fixes Fatigue Bug - Patch Notes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2024, 02:38 AM   #25
Rookie

StoneWallace17's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 24 Patch 7 Available Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
Can we share draft classes between platforms and if not, is that something that could be coming down the road?
I imagine you can, but very indirectly and it would require having someone you know with the game on another platform, or owning the game on a 2nd platform yourself.

For example:

Player A downloads draft class on PS5, Player A starts online CFM, invites player B on other platform, and imports PS5 draft class. Player B takes over as commissioner or otherwise gets the ability to edit draft classes. Player B goes to edit draft class, then saves it locally on their platform.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2024, 02:58 AM   #26
MVP

nml11287's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 24 Adds Franchise Crossplay Live Beta & More - Patch Notes

I’m using Matt10’s All-Pro sliders and with fatigue at 75, I’ve definitely noticed some problems. I’m using the Raiders in my franchise, and you know how Crosby is credited for being a machine and never leaving the field? Well, he’s gone for 90% of drives. He’s there for the first set of downs and just disappears.

Offense is also way too easy now since the defense is constantly subbing out players. I put up 31 pts and 301 yards against a team at the half without even really trying.

Just when I was starting to have some real fun in my franchise, this happens. I guess I sit back and wait for EA to fix this or someone to find a workaround.
Old 01-11-2024, 08:21 AM   #27
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nml11287
Just when I was starting to have some real fun in my franchise, this happens. I guess I sit back and wait for EA to fix this or someone to find a workaround.
Or...use your brain for a second....

here's a hint...

Quote:
I’m using Matt10’s All-Pro sliders and with fatigue at 75

The answer is beyond obvious...
Old 01-11-2024, 08:44 AM   #28
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
I’m using Matt10’s All-Pro sliders and with fatigue at 75, I’ve definitely noticed some problems. I’m using the Raiders in my franchise, and you know how Crosby is credited for being a machine and never leaving the field? Well, he’s gone for 90% of drives. He’s there for the first set of downs and just disappears.

Offense is also way too easy now since the defense is constantly subbing out players. I put up 31 pts and 301 yards against a team at the half without even really trying.

My guess is you need to drop fatigue

Sent from my SM-F946U using Operation Sports mobile app
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 01-11-2024, 09:05 AM   #29
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 24 Patch 7 Available Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneWallace17
I imagine you can, but very indirectly and it would require having someone you know with the game on another platform, or owning the game on a 2nd platform yourself.

For example:

Player A downloads draft class on PS5, Player A starts online CFM, invites player B on other platform, and imports PS5 draft class. Player B takes over as commissioner or otherwise gets the ability to edit draft classes. Player B goes to edit draft class, then saves it locally on their platform.
I'm on PS5 and I checked the shared draft classes, last night. Someone had uploaded Bengal's draft class from XBox, so I guess it is possible.
#WeAreND
Old 01-11-2024, 09:06 AM   #30
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant C1a55ic
My guess is you need to drop fatigue

That's what I intend to test as well. However, offense fatigue wasn't touched. So those players fatigue at the same level they did prior to this last patch. It's the defense that fatigues quickly and at a high rate. So lowering fatigue might slow down the defensive fatigue but I suspect it will create an inbalance of fatigue between the offense and the defense thus giving the offense an advantage.

Switching from SIM to competitive did not work for me. Even on competitive, the defense fatigues dramatically after just one play.
Old 01-11-2024, 10:02 AM   #31
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman2774
That's what I intend to test as well. However, offense fatigue wasn't touched. So those players fatigue at the same level they did prior to this last patch. It's the defense that fatigues quickly and at a high rate. So lowering fatigue might slow down the defensive fatigue but I suspect it will create an inbalance of fatigue between the offense and the defense thus giving the offense an advantage.

Switching from SIM to competitive did not work for me. Even on competitive, the defense fatigues dramatically after just one play.
On another thread someone had tons of injuries with fatigue at 50, and injuries at 25.

No way will I be testing, I'm sorry if that sounds harsh. I wasted a whole month already waiting for a patch. I'm just done if this broke the game for the long term.

MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2024, 10:39 AM   #32
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

EA just acknowledged the fatigue issue on Good Morning Madden and said they are working to fix as quickly as possible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »