Home

Madden NFL 23 Gameplay Trailer - Full Details on the New FieldSENSE Gameplay System

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 23 Gameplay Trailer - Full Details on the New FieldSENSE Gameplay System within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2022, 06:05 PM   #65
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 23 Gameplay Trailer - Full Details on the New FieldSENSE Gameplay Syst

In my opinion, nobody is wrong on either side. If somebody doesn't like the game, they are not wrong for it. On the flip side if somebody does, they aren't wrong for it either. The problem is when folk try to persuade others one way or another. It happens on both sides every single year; and I'm man enough to admit that I've participated in that at times, on both sides in my almost 20 years of being up here.

When it's all said and done, it's all subjective and it's in the eye of the beholder. I'm trying to live by that now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2022, 06:33 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 23 Gameplay Trailer - FieldSENSE Deep Dive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreThanAGamer
I don't understand why some people don't like constant criticism by others who don't like a product especially if said product can be proven to be identical every year, same legacy issues, or rehashing old features.

But it's supposed to be okay to say, "I'm having a BLAST", "Best Madden EVER!!!!", "Going on the right direction.", "Already pre-ordered.", etc........ every year that the game releases. It's annoying as heck to you know.

If it's annoying for people to constantly criticize Madden it sure as heck is annoying for people to constantly give EA the benefit of the doubt every year and act like the game is worth pre-orders and full retail every year. If people are gonna love it every year just stop commenting and coming to forums too. Go play the game.

This was not directed at you in particular.
I have zero issue with people criticizing Madden in general (Lord knows I have a laundry list of things that I wish were added or improved), but I do have an issue with SoftDrinkTV types who exaggerate and hyperbolize their criticism for the sake of clicks. I don't think I'm alone in feeling like that's had a negative effect on community discourse/constructive criticism.

My feelings toward Madden have been pretty consistent for the last several years. Does the series lag behind the other AAA sports franchises in key areas? Absolutely. It lacks the gameplay/technical polish of MLB The Show (well, pre-MLB 22, at least) and the franchise depth/customization of NBA 2K. But, is it the annual dumpster fire/disgrace to football that a lot of make it out to be? No.
MLS: San Jose Earthquakes
EPL: Brentford FC

RIP San Francisco Deltas | 2017 NASL Champions
Old 06-08-2022, 07:54 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden NFL 23 Gameplay Trailer - FieldSENSE Deep Dive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripcandlestickpark
I have zero issue with people criticizing Madden in general (Lord knows I have a laundry list of things that I wish were added or improved), but I do have an issue with SoftDrinkTV types who exaggerate and hyperbolize their criticism for the sake of clicks. I don't think I'm alone in feeling like that's had a negative effect on community discourse/constructive criticism.

My feelings toward Madden have been pretty consistent for the last several years. Does the series lag behind the other AAA sports franchises in key areas? Absolutely. It lacks the gameplay/technical polish of MLB The Show (well, pre-MLB 22, at least) and the franchise depth/customization of NBA 2K. But, is it the annual dumpster fire/disgrace to football that a lot of make it out to be? No.
Isn't that just your opinion disagreeing with their opinions, though. I don't personally feel SoftDrinkTV presents his opinions in a bad manner, nor do I feel he exaggerates much. I genuinely believe he does feel many parts of Madden are in a state that is considered "garbage".

On the flipside, when someone like RBT in YouTube states that one aspect is the best it has ever been, I feel they genuinely believe that as well. It doesn't mean I agree with either, I just believe these people feel what they say they feel.

I can see both sides of the argument at times. There are things I've praised on here and got questioned for it, there are also aspects of the game I believe are in a truly terrible state and have met criticism for my opinions on that also. We all have differing opinions on how the game should be. We may be united because we all want Madden to be more sim, but what sim is really varies a lot between user to user at times.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

― Plato
Old 06-13-2022, 05:34 PM   #68
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Madden NFL 23 Gameplay Trailer - Full Details on the New FieldSENSE Gameplay Syst

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhawj
you can buy cheaper xbox console is Xbox series S that available everywhere : Gamestop, Best Buy, Amazon

Yeah, I've seriously thought about it. But from what I've read the Series X is much better than the Series S and it has the disk drive that the S doesn't. Having a disk drive is huge for me.

But I'd still like to get a PS5 because I'd like to upgrade and my PS4 is one of the originals. I bought it back in 2013 or 2014.
Detroit Red Wings
Winnipeg Jets
Old 06-14-2022, 10:22 AM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 0

I like the improvements they described, but can't get over how funny these dudes look when they run... I feel like they aren't moving with any type of fluidity, which makes me feel like controlling them is less than ideal. Hopefully it feels better in the game than it looks on this trailer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »