Home

Clint Interview with Hollywood Sports, Schmitty, and Simftballcritic

This is a discussion on Clint Interview with Hollywood Sports, Schmitty, and Simftballcritic within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2022, 04:41 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Clint Interview with Hollywood Sports, Schmitty, and Simftballcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
This right here nailed it.

I thought in the past, when Clint mentioned resources, I thought he meant not enough $. Actually, now, putting it in perspective after watching the interview, I noticed Clint also mentioned Field Sense was a top priority, and FM was a priority, etc...... and refs were down on the list.

My interpretation of it all, the suits have different priorities than our priorities. Gamers have different priorities than the suits and vice-versa.

I am hoping, like Sim mentioned, that this year could be a start of laying a foundation and then adding things like refs and penalties that work with sliders will be added to the foundation.

It is without a doubt, frustrating on the gamer side.
But didn't Clint say at the very beginning that the suits don't tell them what to do?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2022, 05:31 PM   #42
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_Osprey
But didn't Clint say at the very beginning that the suits don't tell them what to do?
Sort of, yes, he said he doesn't have the CEO calling him and telling him what can be in the game and what can't be in the game.

He stated decisions are made on what stays in the game and what is cut. So, going down the rung of the ladder, my point still stands, sometimes, our priorities don't always align with the priorities of decision makers without suits.

Suits might be a outdated term. lol
Old 06-21-2022, 07:48 AM   #43
F17
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
You good.

I was in the same boat of get him to go deeper about the Gameplay Sliders, but I also understand that that’s not an area he can speak to.

But he did say if we want to see a certain impact happen from the Sliders to let them know.
I would kill for the pass block slider to have dictated the pass rush move use rate instead of just lowering the timer before a shed animation plays

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »