Home

EA Plans Facebook Version of Madden

This is a discussion on EA Plans Facebook Version of Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2010, 11:18 AM   #25
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: EA Plans Facebook Version of Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
You stated that the focus of EA isn't to get Madden right based on them putting out a Facebook app. That is misinformation, as they have nothing to do with each other.

So you stating you're not a fan of apps in general has NOTHING to do with your initial statement. But I am glad I could be of service to you in your backtracking.

I love the bashers in the Madden forum. It's been a real treat to so easily dissect the posts and show the real agendas that are abound these days.
I don't like the idea...plain and simple...no agenda needed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2010, 11:22 AM   #26
Rookie

jimmy_007's Arena

OVR: 4

Looking forward to this. A head coach/be a gm mode with the ability to improve stadium facilities and change ticket prices etc would be awesome. I'd be happy with a turn-based mini game where I could play against my friends by choosing plays and seeing how they went.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:39 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
I don't like the idea...plain and simple...no agenda needed
You and Valdarez were right why waste the resources if there not committee to get the game right.If they can hire the people for facebook why not add them to the madden team?
Old 02-07-2010, 11:47 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 24

I don't do facebook.....twitter......or myspace.

So this news doesn't affect me one way or another...
Old 02-07-2010, 12:08 PM   #29
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by lofeazy
You and Valdarez were right why waste the resources if there not committee to get the game right.If they can hire the people for facebook why not add them to the madden team?
The resources for the console team are not the resources for the facebook app. I'm not sure why you guys can't comprehend that.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 02-07-2010, 12:25 PM   #30
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
The resources for the console team are not the resources for the facebook app. I'm not sure why you guys can't comprehend that.

It's not that we don't comprehend that point...but why give resources to build on another venue when the main attraction isn't complete...i know this FB app is a small thing but it does take away from the main scheme or what should be the main scheme which is the console versions...the best outcome of this topic is to agree to disagree which i can live with
Old 02-07-2010, 12:29 PM   #31
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

Meh, another money grab for the console version losing sales (ie Ultimate Team).

If it was free (like TSB roms) fine. But the fact that their putting out so many other things that I have to pay for while there is so much wrong with the original game puts a bad taste in my mouth.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2010, 12:30 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 16

I have no problem with this..... This will actually help more people communicate about the Madden game across the web.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »