Home

MLB '10: The Show - Top Pitchers

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show - Top Pitchers within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2010, 09:20 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Top Pitchers

Webb is coming off MAJOR surgery, i wouldnt feel bad at all dropping him to below top 10. Still cant believe Grienke, and ive been okay with all ratings but he won the CY YOUNG.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:23 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCoolMan24
I didn't say he has not been good, but he has not been great, or even a top 15 pitcher until last season. Again, I am not saying he does not deserve to be in the top 9, but to say it is the worst ratings ever, or however you exactly said it, is silly because there is a valid counter argument.
Well that should prove that its not a fluke or something like that.. I mean if he had been crappy his whole career and came out of nowhere I MIGHT understand. It is fact he is a top 5 pitcher this season, nobody that follows baseball would argue that....
Old 02-26-2010, 09:25 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 14

Does it REALLY matter guys?

We all know who the best players are in real life, and the video game reflects that....the players are so closely ranked, there isn't much difference between the 1st couple of players, and the 10-15 range.

Just like every year, all the players tend to perform like they do in real life.

Whether they're ranked 2nd, or 5th, or 6th overall....it doesn't matter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2010, 09:28 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisB
Does it REALLY matter guys?

We all know who the best players are in real life, and the video game reflects that....the players are so closely ranked, there isn't much difference between the 1st couple of players, and the 10-15 range.

Just like every year, all the players tend to perform like they do in real life.

Whether they're ranked 2nd, or 5th, or 6th overall....it doesn't matter.
sorry but these r some of the best threads on here, the variety of opinions rocks.
contribute here, its fun.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:29 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 1

If a game "brings you closer" to the game than any other game you would think the reigning AL CY YOUNG WINNER might, just might be a TOP 10 pitcher...

This is a blatent disgrace....
Old 02-26-2010, 09:31 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hali
Well that should prove that its not a fluke or something like that.. I mean if he had been crappy his whole career and came out of nowhere I MIGHT understand. It is fact he is a top 5 pitcher this season, nobody that follows baseball would argue that....
I would agree he is a top 5 pitcher this season. However, they do these ratings based on the previous 3 years (2007-2009). Again, I agree he should be on this list, but I think omitting him is not as huge as a tragedy as you made it seem.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:34 PM   #55
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hali
If a game "brings you closer" to the game than any other game you would think the reigning AL CY YOUNG WINNER might, just might be a TOP 10 pitcher...

This is a blatent disgrace....
What did he do the last 2 years, before last year? I like seeing Timmy #1. And thought maybe B. Wilson would be in the top 10, but oh well. I like the player ratings this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2010, 09:38 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
What did he do the last 2 years, before last year? I like seeing Timmy #1. And thought maybe B. Wilson would be in the top 10, but oh well. I like the player ratings this year.

i agree with what u say
plus, yea, the ratings r good this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »