Home

MLB 13 The Show Title Update 1.21 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Title Update 1.21 Available Now, Details Included within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2013, 04:21 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 13 The Show Title Update 1.21 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threeebs

I don't believe this was the case because the Sticky itself is a link to the site where you file a bug report. It also explains that this is the new way of reporting them right before the link to the site...
That thread has been closed since it was started. So there were no comments in it. Because to report a bug, you have to go to the link in that thread. The link still works. You can still report bugs. RELAX lol
Old 04-09-2013, 04:28 PM   #50
Rookie

Threeebs's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktd1976
That thread has been closed since it was started. So there were no comments in it. Because to report a bug, you have to go to the link in that thread. The link still works. You can still report bugs. RELAX lol

Ya I realized that after a reply from another poster. Thanks but I don't really need to be relaxed on the issue. I don't really care if there is another patch. I'm happy with what SCEA has done. I was reaching out to those dissapointed that a particular issue wasn't resolved. From reading posts from developers, I've got a hunch that there will not be another update. They are probably turning their attention to the PS4 platform...
Old 04-09-2013, 04:37 PM   #51
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
Just Curious what was the early steal exploit. I just played with throw cancelling on and just stepped off any time someone stole early and picked them off with ease. I didn't really see any exploit with it, other than people being idiotic and running them selves out of innings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2013, 05:30 PM   #52
Zero Finger Movement

CRIP4LIFE's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
Just Curious what was the early steal exploit. I just played with throw cancelling on and just stepped off any time someone stole early and picked them off with ease. I didn't really see any exploit with it, other than people being idiotic and running them selves out of innings.
i dont know what the early steal exploit it. but the throw canceling option has nothing to do with pitchers being able to cancel their chosen pitches.

however, i am curios as to what the early steal exploit was and how/what they did to correct/balance it. these patch notes seem kind of vague.
NCAA - CLEMSON
Old 04-09-2013, 05:40 PM   #53
Just started!

OVR: 0

I am very frustrated by the recent patch. The pitch stutter I was experiencing so badly before the first patch came out is back with a vengeance for me. I have played both online and offline, and at least for me, it's worse than before.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threeebs
Judging by the sticky thread for bug reporting being closed, I don't think there will be another patch. It's unfortunate but with the OSFM rosters, you can call up a prospect to challenge for the rookie of the year award. So it's not a total lost cause...
But it is a total loss because real rookies cannot contend for the award.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:13 PM   #55
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3

So no new update for the Vita yet?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2013, 06:14 PM   #56
Rookie

vinny_pizza's Arena

OVR: 2
Downloaded patch, played Dodgers at White Sox in exhibition. While throwing my warm up pitches I saw one hiccup, rest of the game was as smooth as could be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »