Home

NBA 2K24 MyPlayer Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 MyPlayer Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2023, 07:26 PM   #9
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2k24 MyPlayer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number30
No MyPlayers have any thoughts on the badge regression issue, combined with pay to win floor setters available to buy from day one?
Just one of many money-driven decisions to try and gatekeep players into spending more money on a player that you will only be able to use for 11 months

Glad I didn't cave this year, if I get the itch I'll hop back on 2k23

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 09-12-2023, 06:33 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NBA 2K24 MyPlayer Thread

I already have the build figured out, I'm just waiting closer to the NBA starting to actually create the player. I want to play alongside the season. I had already had the attributes in mind before I created it. My build is built around getting badges and badge levels. I made a 6'7 PF 2 Way 3 point Threat, while having some passing badges and enough for posterizer and whistle bronze.

Like I said, I'm waiting closer to the season and the first roster update of the season. I'm hoping the Lillard and Harden trade are made by then. I'm also hoping that they have patches for the badge system. I'm not trying to force a playstyle just to maintain badges.
Old 09-12-2023, 06:35 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NBA 2k24 MyPlayer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMan
Just one of many money-driven decisions to try and gatekeep players into spending more money on a player that you will only be able to use for 11 months

Glad I didn't cave this year, if I get the itch I'll hop back on 2k23
All that while, being able to start at a 85 OVR in MyWNBA. I might do that on very short quarters to farm VC because I'm not trying to spend money on VC. It's a shame but not surprising on how money driven 2k has gotten.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2023, 10:22 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 0

Shoutout 2K for locking the daily spin behind some online BS. Finally learned last night I needed to join the Affiliate to get the daily spin AND complete the objectives... Can't stand playing online, so I guess no daily spin for me this year
Old 09-14-2023, 12:46 PM   #13
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakywwe
Shoutout 2K for locking the daily spin behind some online BS. Finally learned last night I needed to join the Affiliate to get the daily spin AND complete the objectives... Can't stand playing online, so I guess no daily spin for me this year
This is one of the most annoying this for me this year. I went to the Elite courts to try to play some games and kept getting bumped by squads. Seems damn near impossible to get the objectives unless you luck out with randoms and get actual good teammates.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Old 09-14-2023, 12:57 PM   #14
MVP

zello144's Arena

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan Darkside
This is one of the most annoying this for me this year. I went to the Elite courts to try to play some games and kept getting bumped by squads. Seems damn near impossible to get the objectives unless you luck out with randoms and get actual good teammates.
It's going to take me a while. I picked Rise we gotta get 50 assists and a B grade 10 times. I haven't played much and will not be buying any VC. Nobody wants to play with a 62 ovr either. What I've been doing is playing some MyCareer and park inbetween. Though it's tough running with a bunch of random 60 ovr brown shirts going up against 90s. We almost came back and won a game but we lost. Teammate grades go down pretty quickly online and if you get kicked or quit a game you may get banned from online.
Old 09-14-2023, 01:12 PM   #15
MVP

tru11's Arena

Quote:

3 wins away after about 30 games lolz

Park full of squads….

Hate playing it.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2023, 01:48 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan Darkside
Yeah, I gave it a shot (Joined RISE so I need 50 Assist + 10 B teammate grades) Don't have any friends that play so just joined up with three randoms. It was such a chore and not fun I nearly backed out during the game. Finished with three assists (Which seemed in of itself an impressive feat since I'm assuming the two other guys I was matched up with are also just trying to get the 50 assists, so nobody wanted to shoot even with an open basket) and nowhere near a B teammate grade I just said forget it and gave up. It would honestly take me a couple of months just to get to 50 assist and 10 B teamate grades with how online is

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »