Home

NBA 2K12 Legends Not Available Online

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Legends Not Available Online within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2011, 12:04 PM   #113
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K12 Legends Not Available Online

I don't know what is wrong with 2k sports, I am just a person on the internet and even I have the answer, listen up 2k just go to your computer and type allow classic teams to play online, how difficult was that, and 2k here is the answer for your other online issues just type get new servers, there you go problem solved, I am a genius.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:14 PM   #114
Pro

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
I don't know what is wrong with 2k sports, I am just a person on the internet and even I have the answer, listen up 2k just go to your computer and type allow classic teams to play online, how difficult was that, and 2k here is the answer for your other online issues just type get new servers, there you go problem solved, I am a genius.
Or alternate scenario:

I understand you completely 2ksports, I am just a person on the internet but even I understand how hard is to implement classic teams to play online, it's really, really difficult. Oh and 2k, don't even bother with new servers I know just how hard and expensive is to get those. No need to solve your problems. I love you just the way you are, with all of your little imperfections.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:23 PM   #115
MVP

bigball12's Arena

OVR: 12

Seriously, the times of people exclusively playing offline are nearly obsolete! How could this not have been the 1st priority when venturing into this aspect of the game? This is their "main" feature this year, and IMO, is 100% inexcusable! This is the 1st time in 4+ year I will not be buying the game on release day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2011, 12:31 PM   #116
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigball12
Seriously, the times of people exclusively playing offline are nearly obsolete! How could this not have been the 1st priority when venturing into this aspect of the game? This is their "main" feature this year, and IMO, is 100% inexcusable! This is the 1st time in 4+ year I will not be buying the game on release day.
So...you're going to get it later...just not at release day? Or you're not going to get it period?

Some of the reactions...man. People act like 2K puts out hot-mess like NCAA 12 which has both offline and online problems. All you have to do is look at the alternative of what we could be dealing with...SMH.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:33 PM   #117
Rookie

OVR: 2

Drama Queens in here really.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:41 PM   #118
Pro

OVR: 13
Aw man! This is utterly disappointing. For the second consecutive year, we're not allowed to use classic teams online in unranked games. This makes absolutely zero sense. Sure, I'd love to invite my friends to come over and relive old Ewing vs Jordan teams classic match ups. Except that my buds live hundreds of miles away.

2k, you really dropped the ball on this one!

BigBlue
Old 09-18-2011, 01:10 PM   #119
Pro

OVR: 5
This news is a huge disappointment. I was really looking forward to playing with the classic teams with my friends in unranked games. I fully understand not having it for the ranked games but for the unranked games I don't get the logic.
Old 09-18-2011, 01:21 PM   #120
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

OVR: 26

Dear 2k/Take Two Management -

There's this term going around called "The Cloud." It's this great concept of about putting pretty much everything on the internet. I mean everything. Music, documents, photos, software, even games (multiplayer games at that). It's the hottest term in the industry and even stock investors are buying up Cloud based companies. It's safe to say that sooner or later, everything is going to be based off of internet. Look at Steam, it is an entire library of games I can play through my internet connection, some even multiplayer.

No matter how much you fight it, Online is going to be the wave of the future. Internet connections are going to replace telephone lines, and eventually everyone except farmers are going to be on high speed connections.

So do all your paying customers a favor and get on board. Let's be honest, I'm still going to buy your game because of the hard work you put into other areas (and you're also the only game in town - literally). But even though EA is way behind you all right now for Basketball games, we can all hear their footsteps in the distance. And the one area in which they've always had you beat is devoting resources to their online components. I hope for your sake you get on board - but right now your opponent is on the ground and you all are basically standing over him leaving your groin wide open.

That is all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »