Home

NBA 2K13 Gameplay Video Featuring Spurs vs. Thunder & All Star Weekend - 6/4 10PM EST

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Gameplay Video Featuring Spurs vs. Thunder & All Star Weekend - 6/4 10PM EST within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2012, 10:47 PM   #217
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K13 Gameplay Video Featuring Spurs vs. Thunder & All Star Weekend - 6/4 10PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
I just recorded this on my phone so people can at least see something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A1wlCcJ4f4

Trust me you're not missing anything because of the quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey thanks for that, good sir. The quality was A-OK.

Was that Westbrook with the initial drive? Because I liked it. I liked the little one-two step and I liked the animation of his falling into the stanchion.

Also, the dunk contest controls are actually worse than you guys described them. I was expecting to see something like the old Grand Theft Auto dance commands.

I just can't imagine how this dunk contest control scheme could possibly give the user any feel of actually pulling off a great dunk.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:47 PM   #218
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Gameplay Video Featuring Spurs vs. Thunder & All Star Weekend - 6/4 10PM

Players are jumping straight up on blocks instead jumping out of the play....
Old 06-04-2012, 10:48 PM   #219
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

It looks like 2K12 with some new animations (Westbrook falling + sliding on the floor)... CPU still does those stupid pump fakes in the paint (Parker driving) instead of going to the basket in one smooth animation. And CPU is still relentless driving inside at the end of the shot clock instead of passing it around and looking for a pull up J...
Old 06-04-2012, 10:48 PM   #220
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

They said 2K13, I believe them.

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 06-04-2012, 10:48 PM   #221
MVP

jersez's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach
I mean, it's June and we're all accustomed to 2K showing videos in late August and September. The footage seemed to be more of an "intro" to 2K for some.

The real hardcore 2K'ers, like OS members, are more interested in new features and improvements. They didn't discuss any of that outside of ASW, so I'm not disappointed.

I will say this: I'm glad they don't seem to be making us wait this year. And it looks, to me, like it's time for new consoles.
I was with you until you said "its time for new console" I'm not completely disagreeing with you, but I think it would be a bad decision because the prices will most likely go up. I feel as if we are just now get the full power out of these consoles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 10:48 PM   #222
MVP

OVR: 15

No TNT this year
Old 06-04-2012, 10:49 PM   #223
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0

Movements are "tighter" on defense and offense...
Old 06-04-2012, 10:50 PM   #224
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

Well, when Kobe played 2K12 last year on E3. What we saw was a slightly better 2K11. I wouldn't press the panic button at this stage.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »