Home

NBA 2K13 Gameplay Video Featuring Spurs vs. Thunder & All Star Weekend - 6/4 10PM EST

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Gameplay Video Featuring Spurs vs. Thunder & All Star Weekend - 6/4 10PM EST within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2012, 10:56 PM   #241
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Gameplay Video Featuring Spurs vs. Thunder & All Star Weekend - 6/4 10PM

where can i find a link to the E3 video?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 10:56 PM   #242
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NBA 2K13 Gameplay Video Featuring Spurs vs. Thunder & All Star Weekend - 6/4 10PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RellyBaby
where can i find a link to the E3 video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A1wlCcJ4f4

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 06-04-2012, 10:57 PM   #243
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0

There does seem to be some perimeter bump animations in the gameplay this year. Also, I'm noticing that when the players are using turbo, there's no "acceleration" animation. Taking players off the dribble could possibly be better this year. Derrick Rose is about to be a monster....
Old 06-04-2012, 10:57 PM   #244
JB4MVP

JODYE's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
You should have known that this is what you would get.
Maybe, and maybe not. You don't make an exception to show gameplay when you normally wouldn't, to reveal that. They didn't showcase anything that would help their cause.

Also, I feel like that dunk contest is going to lose it's luster after about 3 games. People will get tired of doing the same redundant button mashing and will ignore it.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:57 PM   #245
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14

that ginobili layup was a bit too easy...but I think it was just the result of the user playing crappy defense.

Last edited by blues rocker; 06-04-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 10:58 PM   #246
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13.
Maybe, and maybe not. You don't make an exception to show gameplay when you normally wouldn't, to reveal that. They didn't showcase anything that would help their cause.

Also, I feel like that dunk contest is going to lose it's luster after about 3 games. People will get tired of doing the same redundant button mashing and will ignore it.
I'm pretty sure their cause is NOT to show anything yet, but just tell you "We're here".

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 06-04-2012, 10:58 PM   #247
MVP

jersez's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
At the heights where 2K has gotten this series...Manu (or any player) should not be able to just waltz like that uncontested to the hoop and not be knocked off stride with a bump, foul, collision or anything.

That's unacceptable at this point. They're better than that.
Teammate AI has always been a problem. I can't say hope anymore they MUST FIX THE AI especially Teammates AI. AI, collisions and speed must be fixed in 2k13.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:59 PM   #248
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14

defensive locomotion looks a bit tighter as well.

I see a lot of things to like in this clip: quicker dribbling, tighter defensive player movement, quicker layups.

i'm not sure why everyone's complaining so much. the clip is not long enough to pick up any major flaws, but I can see some small improvements.

Last edited by blues rocker; 06-04-2012 at 11:04 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »