Home

NBA 2K13 Freezing? 2K Sports is Aware of the Issue (FIXED)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Freezing? 2K Sports is Aware of the Issue (FIXED) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2013, 01:05 PM   #97
Just started!

OVR: 0
Wow... for the past 2 and half 3 weeks my game has been unplayable. The few times I have gotten on to play, I think the longest I made it was the 3rd quarter.. I scored, and the game and the opposing player would not inbound the ball... I could run around the court and wait for 20 mins, he wouldn't inbound it.. then soon as I tried to exit, freeze. Mine also freezes a lot on the Jay-Z intro which is completely unnecessary, I mean it's cool the first few times, but does anyone really care or even watch it? I am pissed off, but half way relieved it's not just myself having the issue. More people = more likely a fix is on the way. I lost my career guy who was at 95, The good thing is if you email 2K support..they will at least refund some of the VC spent on the player. I thnk they gave me almost like 15 K back. But, I haven't been able to play since, so what's the point? Images of players do not show up in the rosters, shoes do not show up. Support has no answers people, they give you generic copy and paste to replies to delete data. I have deleted that data and re-downloaded probably a dozen times. And no, it's not my net connection. I have fibre. I can download a movie in like 2 minutes. Come on 2K.. I hear EA Sports is getting back into the basketball business... Might be time to go back LIVE! EA Is the inventor of the My Team feature, and they do it a hell of a lot better. I've bought these 2K games for 3 years, and not being able to play the game for 3 weeks after just getting it in December is a JOKE. All my other games work. The system has been cleaned.

F**k 2k!
Old 05-13-2013, 02:37 PM   #98
Just started!

Re: NBA 2K13 Freezing? 2K Sports is Aware of the Issue (FIXED)

It's funny... just for the hell of it I created a new PS account...and now my game starts right up... this is foolish. So I lose access to my team that I dumped 20 bucks on, and league I had..or the career I had...

Step it up 2K...
Old 05-13-2013, 05:02 PM   #99
Just started!

Yea, that didn't last long. When to try a team up match, it went to the screen.. told me my position, then said the network conditions were too poor to continue... and then froze. My system works fine. It is clean. I have a good net connection... what a joke.

They also started ignoring me via 2K support.. terrible customer service.

Hilarious the forum says (FIXED)... 2K must fund this place.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:20 AM   #100
Just started!

Am i the only one here dealing with the freeze when loading mycareer non key games? It's all over youtube and a few other forums. Any word from 2k on that?
Old 05-19-2013, 02:56 PM   #101
Rookie

OVR: 3

all this happened to me a coup weeks ago. i was on the ps3 and ready to play then it kept freezing at the loading screen.i even deleted stuff and tryed quick restore.still nothing.eventually i did the full restore. it took like 15 hrs and deleted my myplayers and gamesaves but kept my myteam stuff and vc which is what i cared about. no more freezes from then on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2014, 04:44 PM   #102
Just started!

Are there not enough people having this problem to have some sort of class action lawsuit or something this is ridiculous when i pay $60 for a game i kinda expect it to work and from what i hear 2k14 isn't much better. 2k just has the market cornered because EA just hasn't been producing quality basketball games in a while.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:24 PM   #103
Banned

OVR: 13

They're trying to cheese 2k13 owners into upgrading. But they don't realise that most people who aren't on 14 are still playing 2K11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »