Home

NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-9-15)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-9-15) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-10-2015, 10:03 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-9-15)

Been a couple of weeks since I played, so I'll update & try to play some later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I didn't see that ugly fadeaway by a big under the basket one time during my last game. If they have truly removed it, awesome. While they're at it, they need to remove this.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00006669704684

Rondo's defense animation carried me from the 3 point line to under the basket here...I was driving forward at all....your locked into to it until it finishes....it's an ugly animation that I can't see a purpose for.....

The pass to Beverly here is my biggest issue with contesting as well...Monta is in the paint when the pass is made...that whole sequence needs to be faster....because the penalty for semi contests is already severe...
If they really, finally removed that ugly under the basket jumper....

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2015, 11:55 AM   #42
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by benefactor
Just downloaded the update. You guys are kidding right? It was a few kb's, maybe a mb at most. There was no gameplay change.

I just played two full games and nothing has changed.

I don't want to say you look silly for constantly seeing what you want to see, but you have to start giving the game credit for simply being random and not totally scripted and predictable, rather than seeing a tiny roster update and letting it trick you into believing animations and gameplay has changed.
There's time where this game plays up speed, and other times it's slow as hell and lags, had the same problem in 14. Not sure if it's an in game problem, a server problem or something else. There are days where the game plays better/responsive than others. It's hard to know what it is because you can edit anything. But when this game plays fast, it's fun as hell.

* it could also be a frame rate issue, cause the game does skip once in a while on the Xbox one
Old 01-10-2015, 12:31 PM   #43
Pro

OVR: 1

I can relate to what you are saying in regards to the framerate fluctuations. The game ran faster and smoother out of nowhere last night and it made for a very fun and exciting game when this occurred. When did your game speed up? It does make you wonder what causes this although I have a hunch. I also see skipping especially when or after shooting the ball, disrupting timing! It's definitely more engaging at a faster and smoother pace!

Last edited by Calvenn; 01-10-2015 at 12:41 PM.
Old 01-10-2015, 12:48 PM   #44
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

If the game is animation driven, then the ratings are what trigger certain animations or keep certain animations from happening. So just like someone said earlier, there doesn't have to be a patch for this to take place...just knowledge of what ratings do what.
Old 01-10-2015, 03:57 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 1

Have you guys noticed that trades are reflected almost instantaneously now? I believe this is what Fernando was referring to in regards to upcoming changes to address our concerns related to roster changes. Mozgov is already playing for the Cavs and Jeff Green is no longer on the Celtics roster. It appears to be more dynamic now.

Last edited by Calvenn; 01-10-2015 at 04:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2015, 04:53 PM   #46
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvenn
I can relate to what you are saying in regards to the framerate fluctuations. The game ran faster and smoother out of nowhere last night and it made for a very fun and exciting game when this occurred. When did your game speed up? It does make you wonder what causes this although I have a hunch. I also see skipping especially when or after shooting the ball, disrupting timing! It's definitely more engaging at a faster and smoother pace!
I made a post about this a month a go in a thread, but nobody knew what I was talking about lol. When the game plays faster it tends to skip frames, but the overall game play is MUCH better overall. I played the game for 5 hours straight cause it was that fun.

And yeah, usually after the release you'd see a small skip, it doesn't bother me as much though tbh
Old 01-10-2015, 05:00 PM   #47
Pro

zrohman's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvenn
Have you guys noticed that trades are reflected almost instantaneously now? I believe this is what Fernando was referring to in regards to upcoming changes to address our concerns related to roster changes. Mozgov is already playing for the Cavs and Jeff Green is no longer on the Celtics roster. It appears to be more dynamic now.
If that was patched in why wouldn't they release something about it and release notes? Wouldn't things like this get them good press???
Old 01-10-2015, 05:04 PM   #48
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman
If that was patched in why wouldn't they release something about it and release notes? Wouldn't things like this get them good press???

They already told us that roster movement is done manually, not on its own, so in this case there's really nothing to tell us....

I agree in general though....I have my doubts that all these elements are being patched and no one is saying anything...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »