Home

Rumor of NCAA Basketball 12?

This is a discussion on Rumor of NCAA Basketball 12? within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 02:24 PM   #33
Rookie

Hoosiers1111's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Rumor of NCAA Basketball 12?

So no news on this rumor? I would be happy if they would just release a patch that allows you to modify the rosters easier and stops the freezing issues. Being able to play on CBS or ESPN was awesome.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:48 AM   #34
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Just not looking good at this point. I've heard of secrecy, but you would think something would have been said by now if the game would be released in November (or early December). I hope I'm wrong, but the longer this goes with no news, the worse it is.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:08 AM   #35
Pro

whittleboy615's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Just not looking good at this point. I've heard of secrecy, but you would think something would have been said by now if the game would be released in November (or early December). I hope I'm wrong, but the longer this goes with no news, the worse it is.
If anything is coming this year, it would have to be a downloadable title around March. Those usually don't get announced quite so far in advance. I don't think the original rumor ever specified that the game was for this season though--just that EA will start making the series again soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2011, 03:48 PM   #36
Banned

atpdmv800's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike10003
A tweet by pastapadre:

@pastapadre: Have started to hear some rumblings that EA Sports may be working on NCAA Basketball again (bi-yearly release)

I would be so excited if this happens.

not that there is any chance of it happening, but i think EAsports should team up wit 2k for the college basketball series.... u kno how sick that game wud be?????
Old 07-31-2011, 07:35 PM   #37
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

In the name of Coach K College Basketball... Get it done.

Old 07-31-2011, 11:13 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I am dying for college basketball game. I want to feel amd hear the college atmosphere. I want to see the unique offenses and recruit talent. In previous years I didnt get into recruiting much.
But I really dont know if it will come out this year. Mainly because NCAA baskeball usually used NBA Live's gameplay. So I would expect it to come out next year after NBA ELite
Old 08-01-2011, 12:19 AM   #39
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
...But I really dont know if it will come out this year. Mainly because NCAA baskeball usually used NBA Live's gameplay. So I would expect it to come out next year after NBA ELite
They could, and probably should, stagger the release dates for each game. With Elite coming out in the fall, and NCAA in March, so that they aren't up against each other. Plus EA's got nothing going on in the spring, with no more MVP.

Or they could, and probably should, just redo this in HD:

Old 08-01-2011, 09:42 AM   #40
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit_bubble
In the name of Coach K College Basketball... Get it done.

That was the game, even though I hated that North Carolina wasn't on there. I don't remember it being advertised that much, so when I got it I was the only person on my college hall with it; I would leave my dorm room door open and we would have what seemed like everyone on the hall either watching or playing at some point. Things that I loved were the free throw angle and the back-board shattering. Those were the days...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »